Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Marriaga Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF. Not on ESPN?

Comment

Not a single person in this thread nor any other thread believes this is a good fight. Everyone wants him to fight better opponents. Just because he doesn't draw hundreds of pages like other fighters do doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
        what happens when loma does a better job on marriaga and their is a serious clamour from the valdez fan base for him to face loma setting up the fight on an even bigger scale and drawling more attention.

You guys are pathetic, do you ever consider their may be an actual reason they chose marriaga ?
        valdez is a 126 champion and marriaga is moving up to fight loma! Loma is supposed to beat a small ass man a lot easier duhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
          One of the "pound for pound best" fighting the leftovers of current champs is only ok when Lomachenko does it. Lord knows what would happen if anyone else not under the Top Rank banner did this. Thread would be filled with 10-15 of the daily trolls already.

I honestly do not see a problem with this fight since it is his first fight on ESPN. Bob wants him to look good to a bigger audience which is ok as well. His next fight better be vs someone in the top 3 though.
          It's okay because it's his tenth fight and he's barely been in this heavier division for a little over a year. Not to mention his past 3 fights isn't cherry picking to any reasonable boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
            valdez is a 126 champion and marriaga is moving up to fight loma! Loma is supposed to beat a small ass man a lot easier duhhhhh
            So you'll give him no credit when he does in short. As I said, you're pathetic.

Comment

Should have landed in the toilet. It's a shit fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                It's okay because it's his tenth fight and he's barely been in this heavier division for a little over a year. Not to mention his past 3 fights isn't cherry picking to any reasonable boxing fan.
                So now the 600 (or whatever it is) amateur fights count for nothing? We're going to pretend Loma is a prospect?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  What happens when Loma does a better job on Marriaga and their is a serious clamour from the Valdez fan base for him to face Loma setting up the fight on an even bigger scale and drawling more attention.

You guys are pathetic, do you ever consider their may be an actual reason they chose Marriaga ?
                  Lom doesnt have to do a better job than Valdez for the public to clamor for a Valdez fight; everyone would favor that fight hugely over the Marriaga fight hands down. And show us the reason team Lom chose the Marriaga fight. There was no explanation. And go check ALL my Lom posts EVER and you will see that I am a big fan of his. That doesnt mean I and others dont have the right to object to Lom fighting a 126 pound champion's leftovers. Get over it.

Comment

This is a sht fight, period! And even Lom fans like myself and Hi-TECH who is a huge fan said the same thing: "The Marriaga fight is complete trash!! Waste of ****ing time.
                    What does beating Marriaga do?"
                    Last edited by richardt; 07-05-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
                      so you'll give him no credit when he does in short. As i said, you're pathetic.
                      credit for beating a guy that cant even beat walters and valdez??? Now he has to move up and fight the best at 130 lmfao! You are funny

Comment

Working...
                      X