Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drinking Red Horse Beer for the first time. There's a strong vodka aftertaste in this. Literally like someone dropped a shot of vodka in a pint of malt liquor. I'll finish the bottle but this was poorly done. I'm gonna punch Kuyukut in the fuckin face and watch him cry. ****s.

Nasaan ang kubeta??

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm drinking Red Horse Beer for the first time. There's a strong vodka aftertaste in this. Literally like someone dropped a shot of vodka in a pint of malt liquor. I'll finish the bottle but this was poorly done. I'm gonna punch Kuyukut in the fuckin face and watch him cry. ****s.

Nasaan ang kubeta??
      Jhonny sends you green Pinoy brother!
      Jhonny wants me to reiterate that he is a hard working alarm chihuahua. He also said, he always craps and pisses on his pet sheets, and smells real good! He likes you and doesn't want to add you to the list of Anorak, jaded, and beer.

San Miguel beer is better than Corona.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-27-2016, 04:25 AM.

Comment

I'm drinking Red Horse Beer for the first time. There's a strong vodka aftertaste in this. Literally like someone dropped a shot of vodka in a pint of malt liquor. I'll finish the bottle but this was poorly done. I'm gonna punch Kuyukut in the fuckin face and watch him cry. ****s.

Nasaan ang kubeta??
        That must be a fake.

Red Horse tastes like apple juice, its very sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
          That must be a fake.

Red Horse tastes like apple juice, its very sweet.

It definitely wasn't a fake. But it was probably outdated or mishandled. Red Horse is not popular in NYC so who knows how long it was sitting on the shelf for..

Comment

I'm drinking kuyukut's cum for the first time. There's a strong aftertaste in this. Literally like someone dropped a shot of puzzy in a pint of malt liquor. I'll finish the bottle but this was excellently done. I'm gonna slurp Kuyukut penis and watch him enjoy it. ***s.

Nasaan ang kubeta??
            stfu, *** sucking, penis slurpin, cum lovin', drunken gay jew!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              Hey leave me alone! I know you'd destroy me, I'm just a weak tranny boy-whore.
              Fine. But one more wisecrack outta you and I'll kick your ass up one side of Broadway then down the other, capiche?
              Last edited by Derranged; 06-29-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I know. One more wisecrack outta me and I know you'll kick my scrawny stinky ass up one side of Broadway then down the other, Can I please suck your gargantuan penis in real life? capiche my imaginary boy toy?
                fuck you, drunken gay jew. you'll never get near my dick! :*******:

reported for gayness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                  I am really a Chinese cross dresser from Detroit. I suck pi-pi in back father's dry cleaning store
                  Yea, we already knew that....

Comment

Fine. But one more wisecrack outta you and I'll Lick your ass up one side of Broadway then down the other, capiche?

WTF

Comment

Yea, I really like to gargle your balls. I would even slurps all the skidmarks around your arsehole....
                      wtf, that's too much, georges!

stop it or i'll put you on ignore. btw, reported you for stalking.

Comment

Working...
                      X