No announcement yet.

Postol clowning Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    postol's clinch fest got him black-listed. too bad that doesn't happen to everyone. unpopular euro couldn't afford to do that.
    This is the reality. Postol beat Matthysse via clinch fest and the everyone let him get away with it.

It was an awful chinch fest by this motherfocker and I hope he retires.

Comment

he didn't lose just because of all the clinching but it certainly helped postol a great deal hence why he did it! we have seen people use this strategy over and over. wlad for example. keep holding and leaning on yoru opponent until he tires out. then unleash the punches. unfortunately the rules say this is illegal so i'm not sure why you keep defendign something that is so obviously illegal. its not only illegal but makes fights excrutiating to watch and takes away all the drama. its a lose lose but yet here you are saying how great it is. if it was illegal but actually made the fight more entertaining like bashing someone in the nuts over and over golota style i might agree with you and start saying how great it is.
      Rabbit punching is illegal too, and far more dangerous... Something Lucas did all fight. Yet not a word about that from "Mr rule book".. Postol was landing combos at will. Postol was using footwork, and tying Lucas up if need be. As far as I can remember, Lucas caused a lot of the holding. You only saw 1 fighter, I guess he was the guy you were rooting against.

Postol is a good fighter. The fight with Crawford needs to happen. Don't hate on the dude cause you have sour grapes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        This is the reality. Postol beat Matthysse via clinch fest and the everyone let him get away with it.

he made him quit

Comment

Another fight that should be happening but won't because why on earth would promoters make fights that make sense?

Frampton vs Rigondeaux. No way, makes sense.

Crawford vs Postol, nope too much sense.

Canelo vs Golovkin. Nah, ginger needs a few years he's only been a pro for 10 years with 48 fights.

Stevenson vs Kovalev. Two best 175 pounders, that's absurd!

Instead let's make Canelo vs Khan! A fight that no one asked for and Canelo needs more experience in a new weight class.....against a guy from two weight classes below.

Crawford vs Lundy! Because Crawford needs more experience in a new weight class.....against a guy from a weight class below.

Stevenson vs Fanfora II! Because....reasons?

Frampton vs anyone not Rigondeaux, because risk.

Boxing 2016 - where the A-sides matter and the sport goes to sh¡t.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Another fight that should be happening but won't because why on earth would promoters make fights that make sense?

Frampton vs Rigondeaux. No way, makes sense.

Crawford vs Postol, nope too much sense.

Canelo vs Golovkin. Nah, ginger needs a few years he's only been a pro for 10 years with 48 fights.

Stevenson vs Kovalev. Two best 175 pounders, that's absurd!

Instead let's make Canelo vs Khan! A fight that no one asked for and Canelo needs more experience in a new weight class.....against a guy from two weight classes below.

Crawford vs Lundy! Because Crawford needs more experience in a new weight class.....against a guy from a weight class below.

Stevenson vs Fanfora II! Because....reasons?

Frampton vs anyone not Rigondeaux, because risk.

Boxing 2016 - where the A-sides matter and the sport goes to sh¡t.
            I actually dont mind that one at all. HBO has plans with Kov/Ward and i dont mind that one either

And dont mind Frampton v selby or LSC

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Clearly a bitter Matthysse fans here

You like HBO are upset that he ruined HBO little plans for Matthysse. Like Rigo whipping Donaire, Postol is getting blackballed because he "Wasn't Suppose To Win"

Comment

did you watch postol matthysse? that was utter garbage. maybe it would be better with crawford but unfortunately clinchers tend to resort to clicnhing unless they are in complete control of a fight. would postil be in complete control of the fight aaginst a highly skilled opponent like crawford? prob not. they should do the fight but on teh condition that there is no clinching and make sure that is dealt with. then and only then should they do the fight.
                I'm starting to think you are Lucas Matthysse. It appears that behind every Matthysse loss, Judah, DSG, Postol, you have an excuse for all 3. I will give you Alexander, which he barely got by.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  Rabbit punching is illegal too, and far more dangerous... Something Lucas did all fight. Yet not a word about that from "Mr rule book".. Postol was landing combos at will. Postol was using footwork, and tying Lucas up if need be. As far as I can remember, Lucas caused a lot of the holding. You only saw 1 fighter, I guess he was the guy you were rooting against.

Postol is a good fighter. The fight with Crawford needs to happen. Don't hate on the dude cause you have sour grapes.
                  maybe if postol wasn't clinching lucas wouldn't have done that. i'm gonna agree with dadgum, fans have been conditioned to believe that clinching is a way of defense. and if you read his post, he's been critical of this way before matthysse/postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    maybe if postol wasn't clinching lucas wouldn't have done that. i'm gonna agree with dadgum, fans have been conditioned to believe that clinching is a way of defense. and if you read his post, he's been critical of this way before matthysse/postol.
                    Sure man, he held him all fight. Lucas got so upset, he quit. The end. Have a blessed day.

The nerve of you and that other dude to tell someone what they have been condition to see or believe. Postol got off first all night, landed combos all night, countered all night. Yet, the only thing you guy seen him land was hugs!?...

Comment

Crawford and Postol would both take the fight. Their people won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X