No announcement yet.

Bob Arum's Scheme Exposed back in 2009!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
    Please tell me why these ****s responding to my thread with their personal bias still can not see that after Arum been exposed several times in the first two months of the year?

These idiots are still giving Arum credit, saying he got the fight to happen through Les Moonves... Someone post that interview of Moonves essentially explaining it's not up to him. Also everyone post the the links of Konzc blaming Arum for holding up the fight and telling lies.

Then Cotton just came out saying Arum run purse schemes on his fighters. I post a video of Floyd exposing this scheme and how Arum got Pacquiao in the worst deal in boxing. Yet these idiots still taking Arum word
    everyone knows arum is a scumbag.
    i just dont like your logic:

you are asserting.

arum is a scumbag
    thus
    manny is avoiding floyd

arum is a scumbag
    thus
    floyd is honest.

why dont you reply directly to me?

big dunn is a paid poster.
    you can ask for his sympathy- it is paid in advance anyway.
    Last edited by luisivich; 03-10-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
      Please tell me why these ****s responding to my thread with their personal bias still can not see that after Arum been exposed several times in the first two months of the year?

These idiots are still giving Arum credit, saying he got the fight to happen through Les Moonves... Someone post that interview of Moonves essentially explaining it's not up to him. Also everyone post the the links of Konzc blaming Arum for holding up the fight and telling lies.

Then Cotton just came out saying Arum run purse schemes on his fighters. I post a video of Floyd exposing this scheme and how Arum got Pacquiao in the worst deal in boxing. Yet these idiots still taking Arum word
      You are not going to get a certain segment of posters who love Manny/hate floyd to say anything negative about Manny or anyone associated with him nor will they say anything positive about Floyd.

Is what it is. They can pretend otherwise, but if you are a "star" and have cultivated a fanbase, your best bet is to leave Bob because if the shoe was on the other foot, he'd do to them just what he did to Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by HeGotPacProblem View Post
        How exactly did Floyd trap Pac at the Heat game? Arum had to get Moonves involved in order to facilitate negotiations.
        Arum didn't get Moonves involved in anything. The waiter talked to Mooves and Freddy then Freddy go them together. Big difference.

Comment

It's general knowledge that Bradley, Marquez and Rios are now millionaires. You can't say that about Maidana, Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...

If Arum is a shark, Mayweather is a snake. Rios got $4 million in his Pac fight, while Maidana got $1 million, lower than what Thurman, Broner, Guerrero got in their last fights. HYUUUGE difference.

Stop this nonsense. Go hang yourselves, floydiots.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            It's general knowledge that Bradley, Marquez and Rios are now millionaires. You can't say that about Maidana, Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...

If Arum is a shark, Mayweather is a snake. Rios got $4 million in his Pac fight, while Maidana got $1 million, lower than what Thurman, Broner, Guerrero got in their last fights. HYUUUGE difference.

why are you using Rios' total purse and comparing it to Maidana's guarantee for your argument? why not use Maidana's total purse? It's as if you have an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by luisivich View Post
              everyone knows arum is a scumbag.
              i just dont like your logic:

you are asserting.

arum is a scumbag
              thus
              manny is avoiding floyd

arum is a scumbag
              thus
              floyd is honest.

why dont you reply directly to me?

big dunn is a paid poster.
              you can ask for his sympathy- it is paid in advance anyway.
              No I am not asserting anything. My thread title and summary is straight forward to the point. Bob Arum scheme's on his boxers have been revealed back in 2009. Cotto recently came out with an interview alluding to some sort of scheme and theivery going on with his money while dealing with Top Rank and Bob Arum. This thread is basically giving more light to Cotto's start of that discussion. Manny Pacquiao financial ruin and hardship is also hard evidence to the claim made by Cotto. It's astonishing how you guys just enjoy being ignorant fools.

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              Arum didn't get Moonves involved in anything. The waiter talked to Mooves and Freddy then Freddy go them together. Big difference.
              Exactly. Freddy Roach gave himself credit for getting in contact with Les Moonves to contact Bob Arum. Bob Arum didn't do anything but sabotage the fight over and over and over. These Pacquiao fans are a bunch of nincompoops.

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

You the biggest nincompoop on Boxingscene.com for even trying to pass off three Top Rank fighters as though they really got paid that amount of money, being in a slave contract. Not only do fighters get their actual guarantee fighting Floyd, but they get money on that backend. That means they get a monthly income in excess of six figures.

Comment

arum and Floyd are very much alike...they are both liars and compulsive at it too, both are really big bul****ters that's why the cant stand eachother...opposites attract

Comment

The Flomos need to stop with all the Arum stuff, where's the problem with Arum now? Floyd signed on the dotted line.

It was just an excuse all along like all the other excuses but he has indoctrinated his cult following for so many years that they just won't let it go.

Last edited by Weebler I; 03-11-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeGotPacProblem View Post
                    How exactly did Floyd trap Pac at the Heat game? Arum had to get Moonves involved in order to facilitate negotiations.
                    He hit you with all those other questions and your reply is a question about one of his statements (that doesn't have any actual proof I concede) lol...
                    You guys are good at deflecting issues

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      arum and Floyd are very much alike...they are both liars and compulsive at it too, both are really big bul****ters that's why the cant stand eachother...opposites attract
                      Pacquiao knows Arum is a liar, yet still let himself be put in a slave contract and not only know but sign himself on extensions to it over and over and over again. He also was very aware of Arum not wanting to make the Mayweather fight and was always willing to do his part to keep up the facade. It wasn't until Mayweather cornered him and Konzc at the heat game and told them to stop lying with people in ear distance for them to tighten up, man up, and actually get the fight in progress.
                      Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      The Flomos need to stop with all the Arum stuff, where's the problem with Arum now? Floyd signed on the dotted line.

It was just an excuse all along like all the other excuses but he has indoctrinated his cult following for so many years that they just won't let it go.

Using an image from way back is not helping your deflection. Fact of the matter is that Konzc confirmed that Bob Arum, HIM and PACQUIAO all were lying about the fight and it's progress. So just stop... You're a Hatton fan without a brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X