Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac took the test now and came back clean. Will the result silence all his haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Huh? Once again, try posting something that makes an OUNCE of sense, and I'll respond to it. I'm baffled by your inability to grasp the most simplistic concepts of the English language. I sure hope English isn't your first language, because if it is, you need to go get yourself a GED. Either that, or you went to high school in Detroit.

*******s don't even make sense when they try.

And their hero is a lying, cheating, scumbag piece of trash.
    LOL! You can't handle the truth and now you resorted to insulting people. English is my fourth language and I'm learning it quite fast unlike you. You can't even speak your own native language (lawless Somalia, AFRICA). You are just very lucky your ancestors came to America and so you learned your English from your father and mother at young age. Otherwise your just a louse on the back of the cow and now you thought you are bigger than the cow. Typical *****idiot!
    Last edited by straightleft; 05-18-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

PEDs are best taken during off-season.. or in-between fights. duuuhhh. dudes are going to have their minds made up no matter what.

Comment

If Pac took the tests for his next bout, we wouldn't be having this discussion and you wouldn't have to make threads like this. There should be no "If."

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If Pac took the tests for his next bout, we wouldn't be having this discussion and you wouldn't have to make threads like this. There should be no "If."
          As I said, it won't make any difference. You can simply say...."He already cycled it out that's why he took the test."

Comment

I read the title. I skipped every comment. The answer is no.

There are people who thought Obama used the bin Laden thing to distract people from the birther issue. Because the birther issue was apparently the REAL issue. These people exist. Let them enjoy their time in their worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              As I said, it won't make any difference. You can simply say...."He already cycled it out that's why he took the test."
              Actually you can't say anything because he hasn't done it. What you get instead is "if."

Comment

Working...
              X