Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wilder just earn a 50-50 deal after that spectacular KTFO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    That's called creating a buzz and drawing interest to a fight and boxing. It's not a bad thing, trust me.

As to who is actually better, we'll find out after they fight. You do want to see them fight right? I think you might be happy just thinking AJ is better though. Lol.
    F**k that! I absolutely am chomping at the bit to see them fight.

I know that Wilder is a dangerous opponent for anyone, and it will be an interesting fight when and if it happens. I got Joshua stopping him mid to late. There is no doubt Joshua will respect that power, so he will be cautious and box.

I am just sick of Wilder speaking in riddles and not meaning what he spouts. It's always ambiguous s**t like "the heavyweight division is lit right now" and so on.
    We see right through that BS in the UK. Say what you mean and mean what you say, no more riddles and bs. Say you want the fight, then make an earnest attempt to meet and discuss and put it on. Hearn will be in New York next week, with Joshua. Let's hear Wilder say that he wants all people around the table after June 1st to make a deal.

I doubt he'd say that though, it will be more of "we'd love to fight AJ, and hopefully that fight can happen in the future."

STFU with the semantics and make the deal dickhead.

Comment

Working...
    X