No announcement yet.

PBC - FOX Finalizing 10 Year TV Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
    True 104 is excessive however and this is a really big IF this were true that means pbc would essentially be giving two fights a week and he would have to get the extra fighters from somewhere possibly stealing fighters/fights from espn/toprank deal. Imagine international fights/fighters having the option of being broadcast on ESPN+ or fox sports on tv which as a promoter would you pick?

Yeah I know this is way far off. But know one really knows anything until the deal is announced.
    The OP was talking absolute rubbish (British voice). Stop, FOX is not giving no 104 cards per year deal lol. And why would you want that? More boxing in all likelihood just equals less quality. There will be plenty of big cards and lower level cards via both SHO/FOX/FS1 to satisfy the viewing audience.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      you should change your name to 'the big clown'
      Little known fact. An insult this harsh in the uk gets you a 3 month jail sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        The OP was talking absolute rubbish (British voice). Stop, FOX is not giving no 104 cards per year deal lol. And why would you want that? More boxing in all likelihood just equals less quality. There will be plenty of big cards and lower level cards via both SHO/FOX/FS1 to satisfy the viewing audience.
        I didn't say that I wanted this nor do I think it would/could happen I was simply saying if this were true (which we all know isn't likely) PBC would have to steal fights or work with others in order to fill dates.

Comment

Well the Op's 500 Million for 104 cards a year is LOL inducing, but I have noticed that Networks are investing in boxing again. If the fox deal arrives, it will mean more boxing for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
            I didn't say that I wanted this nor do I think it would/could happen I was simply saying if this were true (which we all know isn't likely) PBC would have to steal fights or work with others in order to fill dates.
            That would be ideal, but with damn near every big promoter signing exclusive deals with networks, it seems unlikely. Well, unless you have fights mandated to happen from the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Exactly. Nobody, and I mean nobody - would give a ten year guarantee for starters, but clearly a number of other stupid points. Over 100 shows a year , are you crazy? Quality over quantity! How would they even advertise that! Ffs shutting up now because clearly loads of Shute

Comment

WAR DAZN doe!

Comment

Working...
                X