Collapse
No announcement yet.

85% of children are aware that mom runs the show in the family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The key to a happy marriage is in letting your wife have the illusion of being in control. If your kids are all mama's boys and girls, you have to let them think that as well.

Comment

Only single guys think that women don't run the show?

The secret is to actually let them do it, while you fish and play golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Only single guys think that women don't run the show?

The secret is to actually let them do it, while you fish and play golf.
        I think it is the 'fear & respect' element that I believe? Some people think is lost in the household these days 'Towards the Man'.

Men now fear women in relationships and even in general in society at times. You have the right idea about letting women run the household, as in the kids and whatever other tasks. The King of a empire does not do certain tasks, but you better believe all of those under his reign have a fear/respect for his place.

If men really wanted to that could change over night, and we could go back to the Victorian age and even further back than that.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-23-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          So a bunch of pansy fathers in those homes I see
          That’s the issue we have in America man too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So a bunch of pansy fathers in those homes I see
            To be honest man I'm a bit guilty on that department. I'm paralyzed and cant seen to raise voice towards my daughter. Those eyes just stops you from trying to discipline them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              To be honest man I'm a bit guilty on that department. I'm paralyzed and cant seen to raise voice towards my daughter. Those eyes just stops you from trying to discipline them.
              Yeah it is hard to do especially with my daughters but it gets done. I'm not showing love if I don't

Comment

thats why these kids are fcked up.

Comment

Working...
                X