Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Would Fight Thurman Before Facing Garcia-Porter Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    You mean like Kell Brook?
    I don't know where you stand but when I listen to these guys talk about fighters not fighting their size, I smh. Does that mean they are weight drained? Won't that make them amazing? Imagine GGG who they say is same weight as these guys fighting at 147 constantly and cleaning house.

To me, they mistake fat and water weight for actual muscle mass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
      Tell him to do vada testing if not he’s guilty to till proven innocent
      Guilty until proven innocent?

I wanted to accuse you of being a child molester but that would be taking your trolling too serious.

Wake up!

Comment

Is the clock on Thurman's "get-back year" going to be reset?

Comment

Thurman needs to come out of hiding and fight spence. Act like a champion keith!

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            Spence should be saying he is willing to face any Elite fighter or champion in the WW division. Why would he fight Thurman before Garcia Porter winner and not Crawford?
            Yeah, I'm sure Bob Arum is just jumping at the chance to put Crawford in with a guy like Spence.

That fight is about 2 years away, knowing Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              you're either a Thurman relation or his boyfriend, your comments make no sense! Ridiculous!!
              When Keith come back he still the top welterweight he’s the one to beat facts

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                Guilty until proven innocent?

I wanted to accuse you of being a child molester but that would be taking your trolling too serious.

Wake up!
                Like I said Errol is a Cherry picking steroid using hype job facts

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  I don't know where you stand but when I listen to these guys talk about fighters not fighting their size, I smh. Does that mean they are weight drained? Won't that make them amazing? Imagine GGG who they say is same weight as these guys fighting at 147 constantly and cleaning house.

To me, they mistake fat and water weight for actual muscle mass.
                  I get very annoyed by those posts lol Errol Spence has a very lean frame and clearly has the build of a classicly built WW (5'10ish with 72" reach)

Just look at him on any picture next to the Charlos or even Brook. His arms and most importantly his torso are very skinny.

He'll fight above 147 because of ability but he'll be undersized in all of those fights.

These guys see cuts and start screaming "weight bully," ignoring the fact that he has come in below 160 on fight night in his last three contests.

Why? Because he's fighting very close to his peak weight. If he ever fights any true MW, he'll be in a world of trouble. He's not nearly as "big" as these guys claim. The muscle mass always tells you how close a guy is to his peak weight. Errol may be 154 guy in power, but in size he's a WW.

Comment

I don't think Thurman can make the weight anymore. He should just move up to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
                      You must have missed the part where Bob Arum said that the fight needs to be built up. Read and then you wont come to boxing forums sounding like a fool.
                      Who are you Bob arum's Apprentice?? Gtfoh I read everything a little boy doesn't mean Spence can't be calling out every man and not just certain people in the division

Comment

Working...
                      X