No announcement yet.

BRandon Rios fought exactly like GGG?! Amazing comparison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRandon Rios fought exactly like GGG?! Amazing comparison

I recommend everyone to watch the Rios vs Garcia fight. We had Garcia, who was walking backwards all troughout 9 rounds just like Bummelo and making the amazing countershots like needed while Rios and Golovkin were just walking forward throwing and landing jabs and missing.

The resemblance was uncanny. Seems like D.Garcia and Bummelo have almost identical traits no wonder Garcia likes Bummelo’s style, they fight the same.

Credit is due where credit is due. All hail the walking on the back foot towards the ropes because that’s what boxers do.

Agreed. I didn't make the comparison at first but in hindsight yeah, it makes perfect sense - Rios got lit up like a Christmas tree just like GGG did

Comment

I thought that was Lil G in there with Danny tonight.

Comment

yep, garcia exposed GGG last night

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Agreed. I didn't make the comparison at first but in hindsight yeah, it makes perfect sense - Rios got lit up like a Christmas tree just like GGG did
          If Garcia used a high guard he’d be elevated to Bummelo 1.0. Swift needs more time to become Bummelo 2.0

We all know version 2.34 update is the best. I hope Triple Gee uses LED’s this time to at least save money on his lighting bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
            If Garcia used a high guard he’d be elevated to Bummelo 1.0. Swift needs more time to become Bummelo 2.0

We all know version 2.34 update is the best. I hope Triple Gee uses LED’s this time to at least save money on his lighting bill.

Comment

Okay Loma, we know you hate Golovkin, you can stop.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                Okay Loma, we know you hate Golovkin, you can stop.
                Loma is P4P #1, not no miss jabbing Christmas tree from Kazakhstan

There’s levels to Christmas trees too

Comment

That just shows a lack of knowledge and any ability to judge a fight, canelo fought for 1 minute per round, Garcia is fighting for 3 minutes per round, for every punch rios is landing he is being hit 4 times in retaliation, canelo had moments but they were infrequent, Garcia is very frequent, why do you clowns bother posting garbage like this, you make yourselves look like inbeciles

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    That just shows a lack of knowledge and any ability to judge a fight, canelo fought for 1 minute per round, Garcia is fighting for 3 minutes per round, for every punch rios is landing he is being hit 4 times in retaliation, canelo had moments but they were infrequent, Garcia is very frequent, why do you clowns bother posting garbage like this, you make yourselves look like inbeciles
                    What was Garcia’s compubox to Bummelo’s compubox up to the 9 round?

You focused on Garcia and Bummelo. Compare Rios and GGg’s Output to walk jabs, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                    X