Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCC Jr offered 7 million guarantee. 5 million for next fight if he won, 10 if he lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Because he had to sign a extension in that deal.If a one fight deal
    hes gets alot less money.
    Why is signing an extension such a terrible thing if he's making that much money?

Comment

Ofc there's someone in Jr's ears telling what to do.

Comment

Why did he turn that down...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          dude, if you're in pinas, log off...buy a san mig lite and enjoy your vacation
          Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Put down the device and go enjoy the beach with an adult beverage. Unless its work
          Haha, I'm close. I'm in Guam right now. It's 8 in the morning and about to work out... but might go enjoy a beer on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Haha, I'm close. I'm in Guam right now. It's 8 in the morning and about to work out... but might go enjoy a beer on the beach.
            Don't get bit by a snake~

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Baffling how he can make that much.
              Im not a fan of his prima Donna attitude but that f@&ker sells tickets and gets viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Why is signing an extension such a terrible thing if he's making that much money?
                Maybe he feels like he can make more or Arum been doing him wrong. Worst thing Arum has done was block the Martinez fight when Chavez wanted it because he though he would lose

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Maybe he sees more money elsewhere. Oscar and floyd saw more. They got it. I'm not saying Jr is the same. But I'm guessing that's what's on his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Don't get bit by a snake~
                    Man...fuck that. They got some big ass spiders here... but from what I hear, the worst I have to look out for is the currents.

Comment

it's fine if he doesn't wanna extend but he's delusional if he thinks he has a lot other good options.

Comment

Working...
                      X