Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Expects a Real Challenge From Luke Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Expects a Real Challenge From Luke Jackson

Carl Frampton will realise a career-long dream when he defends his WBO Interim World Featherweight Title against Luke Jackson on the pitch at Windsor Park, Belfast, on August 18, on a card that also features Paddy Barnes challenging for the WBC World Flyweight title and the second fight of Tyson Fury on the comeback trail.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pffftt....

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Terrible mismatch.
      Is it me but has Australia got anybody that is world class seriously with the amount of people who are just rought liv3 there must be somebody who can actually fight , Horn was terrible, Lucas Browne nuff said.

Please tell me there is some hope for Jackson is just a beach bum

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Is it me but has Australia got anybody that is world class seriously with the amount of people who are just rought liv3 there must be somebody who can actually fight , Horn was terrible, Lucas Browne nuff said.

Please tell me there is some hope for Jackson is just a beach bum
        Jackson is OK, but not even close to ready for Frampton

Comment

Comment

Pathetic on a level I can't even describe.

Comment

Frampton actually knows he's lying to us. Probably sits there thinking how has it come to this? One minute I'm fighting in America on the biggest stage. Next minute some poor man's version of katsidis is opposite me in front of a crowd of home fans I've hoodwinked into watching this ****show.

Comment

Not much of a challenger and the Aussie is fighting him in his backyard...he really has no chance..

Comment

Working...
                X