Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss hang on for the draw. Germany and Brazil combine for 1 point today. Insane

Comment

• I will not watch another Brazil game on FS1, I didn't think an announcer could be worse Lampley, Jesus Christ. This b!tch almost started crying every time, Flopmar was touched.

Comment

• Well done by tax-haven fraudsters.

Comment

• All the faves have looked like **** with Germany being the biggest **** bag.

Comment

• -MEGA- why aren't you up in here?
            Got the feeling you were fronting about your interest in football.

Comment

• That’s it then, all the big guns have been weighed, measured and they have been found wanting.

Time for us to claim what should rightfully be ours.

This is it lads, football is finally coming home

Comment

• Not too surprised by Brazil result.

I am surprised by the way Germany played though.

Chelsea's internationals so far have been underwhelming. Excluding Kante.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  -MEGA- why aren't you up in here?
                  Got the feeling you were fronting about your interest in football.
                  I posted earlier

Game just ended. Stupid Neymar. Should have taken the shot. How bout Mexico though?

MX takeover

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    That’s it then, all the big guns have been weighed, measured and they have been found wanting.

Time for us to claim what should rightfully be ours.

This is it lads, football is finally coming home
                    Gotta see how it goes for England.

Portugal and Spain looked the part of serious contenders.

Comment

• Early days but this World Cup could be wide open.

Apart from a few awful teams like Saudi Arabia, the talent gap of players from teams like Brazil and lesser teams is nowhere near as big as it used to be. Most teams now are littered with players playing top flight football in some decent leagues. The "average" sides now still have some very of good technical players.

I'm not suggesting a team like Denmark could win it, but i think we're seeing that the big teams can't just stroll through anymore. There's no teams i'd be that worried about in this world cup anyway. Spain played some great football despite drawing their game though.

I think once it gets to about the quarters, you can take your pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X