No announcement yet.

Obama gave Iran access to US financial system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Wait a minute let me first get this strait. So Barack froze 2 billion in 2016 too and only to fly it all back to Iran in cash the same year ? And then Kerry even admits that lots of it will probably be used toward terrorism. Was Kerry and Obama both on the plane? Oh my, Obama seeming wierder by the post and I'm smelling some funky Persian and Arab Springs kickbacks.

Actually reminds me of three contractors all coincidently named Tom who lost their minds once they started seeing big money. First came the money, then the woman, then the drugs and finally all out depravity. The first Tom was the areas biggest contractor who lost it all including his family. Last time I seen him he was walking down the street wearing only extremely short denim shorts and shaking his arse. Then one day he just disappeared and was never heard of again.
    The 2nd Tom ended up selling all of his dump trucks, excavators, etc deep in the hood for crack. Then he sold his dad's stuff too. Last I heard he was caught staring in a McDonalds window while totally naked.
    The 3rd Tom ended up bringing all kinds of woman to his big beautiful home right in front of his kids and then riding them around on his kid's horses and ATVs. He also tried to get his wife to have orgies with them. He ended up losing everything in a divorce so lived deep in the woods in a tent by a muddy creek. I think he turned part gay too

Anyway me and Siablo have already been discussing it but here is a link for Iran's $100 billion that Obama froze up in 2012

https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...iran-then-what
    Yes I know about how much money total but you said Obama personally froze assets because of Iran "making good on there threats." I want sources on this accusation, because as far as I know this is made up.
    Last edited by Lords; 06-11-2018, 03:40 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Sources please.

Just want to see if this is indeed historical fact, or just your opinion.
      Bush stopped the supply of fuel oil because they accused NK of "producing nuclear material in another form" (with no evidence) which was highly enriched uranium.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5f9b4743fb80

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      This is sounding like superfan cheerleading via ducking the question....

Again I ask; comparing the two deals, Obama's Iran deal vs Trump's NK deal, which got better results?

If you can't answer a simple question in an intellectual honest manner, that shows I'm dealing with a superfan.
      Again, NK wasn't a deal simply a gesture, Obama's deal had Iran actually obeying and passing inspections flawlessly which was the whole point.. The Iran deal didn't fail, is was a success till Trump did an bone headed move. You're opinion on diplomacy is flawed, you can't ask for everything in one sitting, that's not how diplomacy works. In the end we got 5 prisoners back and Iran obeying to the deal, seems like a win to me. Maybe we should of kept there money huh?
      Last edited by Lords; 06-11-2018, 04:02 PM. Reason: asd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Bush stopped the supply of fuel oil because they accused NK of "producing nuclear material in another form" (with no evidence) which was highly enriched uranium.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5f9b4743fb80
        So you left out a key part. That being NK had already violated the agreement.

Do me a favor. When we debate and discuss issues in the future, don't post half-truths. Tell the full story.

Saves time.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Again, NK wasn't a deal simply a gesture, Obama's deal had Iran actually obeying and passing inspections flawlessly which was the whole point.. The Iran deal didn't fail, is was a success till Trump did an bone headed move.
        Says you.

Others say Iran is violating the agreememt.

And again my key point, the North Koreans acquired nukes after a similar epically stupid deal brokered by liberal Democrats.

Can't blame Trump for trying to avoid a similar bad ending.

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        You're opinion on diplomacy is flawed, you can't ask for everything in one sitting, that's not how diplomacy works. In the end we got 5 prisoners back and Iran obeying to the deal, seems like a win to me. Maybe we should of kept there money huh?
        Watch them strawmen.

Nowhere did I cite "one sitting" much less say that's all that's needed.

My point was Trump got all our hostages back, and gave zero concessions in return.

You still refuse to address that fact.

Can you do so sometime this year?

Comment

Yes I know about how much money total but you said Obama personally froze assets because of Iran "making good on there threats." I want sources on this accusation, because as far as I know this is made up.
          click the link. it was in 2012 during the Obama administration or are you playing that Hillary game where 1/4 of our uranium was sold without her or Barack knowing about it..lol
          Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

So you left out a key part. That being NK had already violated the agreement.

Do me a favor. When we debate and discuss issues in the future, don't post half-truths. Tell the full story.

Saves time.
            They didn't violate anything, it was just a ploy to get out. Republicans just didn't want to go along with the deal of supplying NK.

Others say Iran is violating the agreememt.
            Whos others, how did they?

And again my key point, the North Koreans acquired nukes after a similar epically stupid deal brokered by liberal Democrats.
            Why was it a stupid deal? What was missing from the deal?

My point was Trump got all our hostages back, and gave zero concessions in return.
            I've already addressed this, reread.

You still refuse to address that fact.
            Can you do so sometime this year?
            How can I sum up who's better when Trump hasn't had a full term? What Trump negotiations do you want me to base my opinion on? And no, NK's gestures aren't Trump negotiations.

Comment

click the link. it was in 2012 during the Obama administration or are you playing that Hillary game where 1/4 of our uranium was sold with jer or Barack knowing about it..lol
              No I'm not a democrat, was thinking Jimmy Carter froze 100 billion in assets in the late 70's for some reason.

Comment

They didn't violate anything, it was just a ploy to get out. Republicans just didn't want to go along with the deal of supplying NK.
                Dude, they admitted to violating the agreement!!

Here, read it yourself. Notice it's CNN....
                https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/29/world...-st=9999999999

Let's concentrate on this point, as you're digging in on every word I say.

If you can't concede a point CNN backs me on, you're trolling or a huge superfan in denial not worth my time.

If you are intellectually honest and thus able to concede a sourced assertion, we can move on to the rest.

Let's see where you stand......

Comment

No I'm not a democrat, was thinking Jimmy Carter froze 100 billion in assets in the late 70's for some reason.
                  I think there was a big freeze in the 70s but then Obama did it again
                  Last edited by maracho; 06-11-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I think there was a big freeze in the 70s but then Obama did it again
                    Might have had something to do with the Iran Hostage Crisis.

(That's another example of a hostile regime taking American hostages and a D President unable to get them freed, then once an R President takes office the hostages are freed without concessions.)

Comment

Might have had something to do with the Iran Hostage Crisis.

(That's another example of a hostile regime taking American hostages and a D President unable to get them freed, then once an R President takes office the hostages are freed without concessions.)
                      Yeah on par to Obama Carter had seized 50 tons of Iranian gold but then flew it over to get the hostages released. Iran hates Carter so they waited until Reagan took office to release the hostages. Why did the students kidnapp and hate Carter? According to them, Carter was constantly meddling in government affairs like supplying weapons for big bucks, which sounds a lot like the Obama administration.

In fact, one of the main concessions by the kidnappers was for the US to promise that it would no longer be involved in Iranian government, especially millitarily. Carter would in turn call for an arms embargo on Iran to make it look as if he was against what he had been doing.

Anyway, what did the Iranian government do to maintain US arms? They went and kidnapped more Americans via Hezbolah in Lebanon.

Now we have Reagan who seemed to like the idea of disarming Iran now under pressure to sell Iran weapons, hence the Iran-Contra affair where he would end up being involved with Contra Crack cocaine, Noriega, lying under oath , etc..and acting as if he didnt know what was going on, which also sounds a lot like Barack and Hillary with their drug deals in Afganistan and Uranium to Russia
                      Last edited by maracho; 06-12-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X