Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the #1 WW in the World? Crawford, Spence, or Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence and Thurman have the better wins, Thurman has a bit more depth but is inactive.

I’d probably give it to Spence right now.

In terms of who I think is the best, gun to my head I would go with Spence. Crawford has that X factor though so defo wouldn’t count him out. I think Thurman is a bit below those two, but not by enough to count him out in a matchup

Comment

It's been Spence for me since he beat Brook down. I need to see Crawford against better opposition @ 147 first.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Only way to explain buffoons like you ranking Crawford #1 after only beating the horrid Horn.
        I voted for Spence but I would have voted for Thurman had he showed up for his bout earlier this year which admittedly is somewhat of an arbitrary, deciding factor. I just feel like at a certain point you start to drop off the map due to inactivity.

Comment

To be honest, we really don't know. Thurman and Spence have the better resumes but Thurman is inactive and Spence beat a weight drained Brook. Crawford still has yet to defeat an elite fighter. Sadly, we just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Spence for real. Lets not start sucking Crawford's dick just yet. He beat a guy that was 5 and recently 10 to 1 underdog.

Funny, I've been reading a whole bunch of posts from people schitting all over Crawford while propping Spence up. I'm sure the Leonard Bundu's, Chris Algieri's or guys that GGG have already beaten to a pulp of the world aren't considered "cans" but the supreme elite of the elite.

There is a new sherriff in town and Spence would be wise to stay out of his way.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#1363035e3b89

Spence is a pretty hefty favorite. Bovada's latest line has Spence listed as a minus-3500 favorite with Peterson as a plus-1200 underdog. Why are the odds so heavily in favor of Spence? It's simple. He is five years younger than Peterson, who is coming off a layoff of nearly a year. At 28, Spence is in his prime while it's very possible Peterson is on the downside of his pugilistic journey.

Comment

Bud is better than both, stronger than both, and more skilled than both. Spence has no resume, and Thurman has just been to inactive. He can't fight inside so he's out. Bud is the best WW and best fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Funny, I've been reading a whole bunch of posts from people schitting all over Crawford while propping Spence up. I'm sure the Leonard Bundu's, Chris Algieri's or guys that GGG have already beaten to a pulp of the world aren't considered "cans" but the supreme elite of the elite.

There is a new sherriff in town and Spence would be wise to stay out of his way.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#1363035e3b89

Spence is a pretty hefty favorite. Bovada's latest line has Spence listed as a minus-3500 favorite with Peterson as a plus-1200 underdog. Why are the odds so heavily in favor of Spence? It's simple. He is five years younger than Peterson, who is coming off a layoff of nearly a year. At 28, Spence is in his prime while it's very possible Peterson is on the downside of his pugilistic journey.
                Let them know Math. If they need equations, drop them too lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Vote in the poll.
                  Don’t forget about Danny Garcia

Comment

thurman, he holds better vicotries in his resume than the other two at the weight

Comment

Would rather them fight each other and we really find out who is the best. I still have Thurman #1, has the better resume overall at 147! Need to get back active but make not mistake, beating Thurman WON'T BE EASY not for Spence Jr or Crawford, in fact it is not just a GIVEN that they can I think Thurman match up well with both of them if he is 100% in Shape and Healthy

Comment

Working...
                      X