Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Thinks MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS IS A JOKE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    In the interview he says Mayweather Promotions is moving him right. He problem is with Floyd, the person.

The way I've been practicing my life, to live my life is to be responsible for what I do, I Dont know how to responsible for what every male do, I dont know, what I am gonna say is if Tank Davis is a Hypocrite, talks out his neck one way and the next the other etc how is that my fault? These are tanks words and actions, I'am just a boxing fan, you know im a boxing fan cause you find me at NSB at the place where I talk boxing. heheh I dont understand this, i dont understand this.

You can confront tank davis on his contradicting statements
    His Twitter
    https://twitter.com/Gervontaa

You can tweet him anytime you want.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 05-20-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ...Really?... How?...

... currently, the following top fighters are signed with Mayweather Promotions: Gervonta Davis, Badou Jack, Mickey Bey, J'Leon Love... judge for yourselves...
      Because he made the most money out of any other boxer ever?

Comment

Tank Davis being with Eddie Hearn would be nice, get him couple top 20 fights and I guess its probably best he avoids Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          The full interview is from barbershop convos the dark skin bald black dude who sounds just like ben thomason of fight hype.

His complaint in the full interview is Floyd is a hypocrite, he said floyd was telling him one thing and then doing another, like floyd told him dont live flashy with the ferrari and save money, yet he said floyd is over there when he was young living flashy, tank said also that he didnt like floyd forcing him to face lomachenko, he said floyd didnt have to fight the top guys and got to choose who he fought or something like that.
          Yep. He has a personal issue with Floyd. He said Mayweather Promotions is moving him right it's just Floyd. Mikey doesn't listen to all the interviews before he posts topics

Comment

he stuck with him so he would be better off trying to work ***** out because he not going anywhere

but I agree, Mayweather Promotions is a JOKE not because of Mayweather but because he has Leonard Ellerbe running it who seems fuking clueless

Haymon is likely keeping Tank from being put on the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              May be a joke but he is the most financially successful boxer in the history of the sport.
              Nobody watches boxing for that though. Good for Floyd but no one cares about who made money.

Comment

"Mayweather Promotions" the name is exactly what it is.
                It just their to promote Floyd and just using these young fighters to promote himself and make himself still feel relevant in boxing.

Comment

i can't understand shit he is saying, this guy needs subtitles

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    The way I've been practicing my life, to live my life is to be responsible for what I do, I Dont know how to responsible for what every male do, I dont know, what I am gonna say is if Tank Davis is a Hypocrite, talks out his neck one way and the next the other etc how is that my fault? These are tanks words and actions, I'am just a boxing fan, you know im a boxing fan cause you find me at NSB at the place where I talk boxing. heheh I dont understand this, i dont understand this.

You can confront tank davis on his contradicting statements
                    His Twitter
                    https://twitter.com/Gervontaa

You can tweet him anytime you want.

This dude is hilarious.

Comment

This guy is dumb as a donkey. So dumb, makes me want to hit him withh a shovel.

Comment

Working...
                      X