Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** me, I thought that last one was the worst I've ever seen.... we go back to the UK now, and a grainy video as it's 2011 vintage.

It's all fun and laughs until the end where the guys behind the camera say "she's killin' 'er, she's killin' er!".... and carry on filming. WTF???

Still, full marks for a back-and-forth battle and an unexpected winner, which is rare in these, which are mainly one-sided:

Comment

• Some decent camerawork here... the fight itself isn't great, and they're underage, so no wanks here, but it gets credit for featuring post-fight interviews:

Comment

• A clip here from Avengers: Infinity War, where Thanos and the Hulk go at it, only for the attention to be taken by a new superhero group in town: The Negroniters. Look how they jump a girl by herself, the fuckers:

They've got about as much integrity as an Alvarez scorecard.

Comment

• Not so much a fight here as a horrible bully making two girls kneel down in front of her and say sorry for some imaging slight while her chav mates goad her on.

I didn't know whether to feel sorry for the girls or have a wank... maybe both at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Some decent camerawork here... the fight itself isn't great, and they're underage, so no wanks here, but it gets credit for featuring post-fight interviews:

"post fight interview" lol

Comment

• I dunno if this one's a girl fight or a clip from Haye-Bellew II:

Comment

I dunno if this one's a girl fight or a clip from Haye-Bellew II:

Wow.

The chick in the blue just went with it, like yes. This is normal. I had this scheduled for today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Wow.

The chick in the blue just went with it, like yes. This is normal. I had this scheduled for today...
                  Innit? She was like "oh, maw lawd, mah pussah is out agin!"

Comment

Innit? She was like "oh, maw lawd, mah pussah is out agin!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Jesus, what a fucking racist.

Here's one, but with sound effects, which straddle the line between amusing and annoying. Plenty o' ******* dun gone be out in this one:

Comment

Working...
                      X