No announcement yet.

All aboard the Loma hate train

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    I think it's pretty sad that a man has to look for his identity in someone else, he's a human being just like you, me and everybody else. He's good at what he does but is he the best? Hell no and Salido proved it. You people di** ride everyone who's been hyped up by the media, the worst so far are ggg and lomachenko fans, where were you so falled "fans" two years ago? Went from the pacquiao train to the lomachenko train huh?! When he gets his next loss who's di** you gonna ride next fan boys?
    Shyt got really up in this bytch

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Without sounding high and mighty, the problem is that most people don't know what they are looking at, so you get these huge overreactions either way. People saying that Loma was the greatest fighter ever and far superior to (insert all time great) is an over-estimation, which then causes an overreaction.

To say after last night that Loma is overrated and chinny, and blah blah blah, again is an overreaction, and round and round we go.

The problem is 99% of the forum can't have a balanced and well thought out opinion.

Last night was about what I expected. Loma up into his third weight class against an excellent fighter who's confidence, experience and maturity was at its peak, I expected a bit of a struggle on both sides. In fact I predicted that Loma would hit the deck and come back and win a decision, I didn't anticipate a body shot stoppage though.

It was a great performance from both fighters, I would say a career best performance from Lomachenko. Size changes things and Loma had to dig deep at times. He is still one of the 2 best fighters in the sport for me along with TC. All that happened last night is that you saw a bit of Loma's ceiling, and he is approaching it, but let's see how high he can go.
      That's a thoughtful, and insightful piece of input.

In other words, it has no place in this thread.

Now tell us why you hate Loma, or fuck off!

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

The hate train anthem right here. Gotta bump this all day
        It goes here!

Comment

I do enjoy reading the forum after a Loma fight. He always appears to ruffle some feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
            now we know Loma aint special. he was losing by 3-5 rounds. Linares is a champ, there should be a rematch ASAP. plus judges were on Lomas side. 1 of em had Loma winning by 2 rnds. ridicilous
            Loma was actually up by four rds...sorry to interupt...keep hating

Comment

I think it's pretty sad that a man has to look for his identity in someone else, he's a human being just like you, me and everybody else. He's good at what he does but is he the best? Hell no and Salido proved it. You people di** ride everyone who's been hyped up by the media, the worst so far are ggg and lomachenko fans, where were you so falled "fans" two years ago? Went from the pacquiao train to the lomachenko train huh?! When he gets his next loss who's di** you gonna ride next fan boys?
              Sounds like you talking about those idiots that hopped off the "rigo has unbelievably high ring iq, gonna break loma jaw" and hopped on the "charlo a lion, GGG scared of him, i seen him stop the one legged man, he a boogeyman" train hahaha.

Comment

Show us on this doll, where Nomaschenko touched you

Comment

Who's better than Lomachenko?

I've watched boxing for 20 years, and seen all the old fighters. This guy is the best I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                    ...According to Compu box.

Linares was landing that right hand with some consistency Saturday night. Lomachenko walked square into the right hand that sat him down. Also, Linares' uppercut was finding a home.

When someone like Jorge Linares out-lands you in the power punch department then you should understand that the guys on the "A List" will have a field day.

If Arum is smart then they'll keep Lomachenko away from Garcia. Hell, give Tank a few more fights and he'll probably hand Lomachenko his next loss..
                    This belongs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      ... Guys like Terrance Crawford and Mikey Garcia are UNDEFEATED. You want to be P4P #1? Beat one of those guys and the argument will be put to rest.

And please, SAVE the excuses. The LOSS was legit...
                      C'mon, why start new threads - post in this official thread for exactly these kinds of statments!

Comment

Working...
                      X