Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Rematch: Predictions From Fighters, Trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nash out is predicting a Tyson Fury victory and a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Pac, Holmes and Holy are picking Wilder. I have to respect their assessments.
      I usually respect Thurman's but I didn't see any of the PBC fighters picking Fury. So...

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Boxers and ex boxers are some of the worst at predictions.

The fact is, if you ask most UK fighters, promoters etc..they and anyone with an affiliation to Fury somehow are going to pick him. Which is why the BT Sport video asking them who will win had about 9 to 1 in favour of Fury.

Ask most American fighters or trainers, or anyone with some affiliation to PBC/Wilder etc. They’re going to pick Wilder.
        Well said. I noticed that too.

Comment

Wilder KO7

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            All three has had their brain beating and whisked like eggs, but I'm going to go along with them too! That probably makes me a fool.

Wilder KO 9th round.
            Don't knowwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I usually respect Thurman's but I didn't see any of the PBC fighters picking Fury. So...
              Holyfield predicted Wilder to win the first fight and he didn't. Matter of fact he lost so maybe I'm still picking Fury

Comment

These predictions are fun, but so are the prop bet ones.

Over/under: Total rounds (on all three official scorecards combined) won by Wilder in which he doesn't score a KD?

O/U: 5.5 I say.

Now I'm not a gambling man, but if I were thats where I imagine the line would be.

Comment

Fury KO 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusPangs View Post
                    Fury KO 1st round.
                    Fury is going to come for Wilder from the opening bell guns blazing.

Comment

After hearing Holyfield’s and Larry Holmes and Manny’s take, I don’t know now because all of them really know boxing. The interesting thing about Wilder is he is the most accurate HW with the jab. The average for the HW division is 25% and Wilder is over 30%. Will Wilder throw the jab enough in the rematch to set up his power shots and possible open back up the cut. Very Interesting Fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X