Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is not good for Bradley - NEW TRAINER SHOULD BE...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah because another trainer would of helped Bradley,

Pacquiao is the superior fighter, end of story

Comment

You can't really say someone needs a new trainer because they lost to Pacquiao.

Bradley is just a level below, no shame in that. He's still good.

Comment

Teddy should still train Tim. Tim looked great in this fight, Manny was simply better. Tim is still the second best Welterweight behind Manny and there's no shame in that

Comment

I think he should hang onto Atlas for the time being. There is no shame in losing to one of the best fighters of this era. I think Bradley has 3 real L's (& no draws that Chaves decision was bs) in my recordbook & they are all to Manny.

Regardless of the scorecards I felt this was Bradley's best performance vs Manny, oddly enough with the 2 KDs (I felt the first one wasn't 100% legit).

And looking at the punchstats I think theres a solid argument thats the case.

1st Fight: Manny lands 253 punches (190/power), Tim lands 159 punches (108/power), Manny +94 punches (+82/power)
          2nd Fight: Manny lands 198 punches (148/power), Tim lands 141 punches (109/power), Manny +57 punches (+39/power)
          3rd Fight: Manny lands 122 punches (92/power), Tim lands 99 punches (87/power), Manny +23 punches (+5/power)

Comment

Bradley has looked better balanced, throws better shots and fights more intelligently than I've seen him since he got with Atlas.

Comment

Working...
            X