Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas freestyle. Throws shots at Freddie

https://youtu.be/9R-UxuI_IbE?t=1534

25:30 onwards

I'm surprised he didn't make any food references.

Comment

Roach has been 100 times more successful as a trainer than Atlas. Moorer is Atlas' only success story and he was already a champion before Atlas started training him. He ended up leaving Atlas. Atlas talks down to the boxers he trains and they don't like it. Roach is a very sought after trainer and he has trained a large number of top boxers over the years. I am pretty sure Pacquiao will beat Bradley and then it will be interesting to see what Atlas has to say.

Comment

A bunch of laughing hyenas. I doubt they will be laughing when the fight is over so they might as well take it up while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Roach has been 100 times more successful as a trainer than Atlas. Moorer is Atlas' only success story and he was already a champion before Atlas started training him. He ended up leaving Atlas. Atlas talks down to the boxers he trains and they don't like it. Roach is a very sought after trainer and he has trained a large number of top boxers over the years. I am pretty sure Pacquiao will beat Bradley and then it will be interesting to see what Atlas has to say.
          might as well be they are just helping in the marketing...

Comment

Working...
          X