No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum will have dinner with Juan Manuel Marquez on Wednesday to discuss a planned fifth fight against Manny Pacquiao sometime in September.

Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard “we have to figure what the deal is.”

When reminded that Marquez who scored a crushing 6th round knockout over Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas last December 8 had said he believes there was no need to fight Pacquiao for a fifth time and would prefer facing Brando “Bam Bam” Rios, Arum said “he is not negotiating with me. He is negotiating with Manny (Pacquiao).” [Click Here To Read More]

A 5th fight? Please make it stop.

Comment

I wish Marquez would pop this greedy old prick's head like he does those speed bags.

Comment

Why would Arum stop??? He knows that nieve boxing fans will still buy the fight.

I can see it now...

Pac vs Marquez 5? -

The average boxing fan...(It's 2 warriors going against each-other, I will buy it)

The average boxing fan...(I will buy it, these 2 always put on a good fight)

20 Years Later

The average boxing fan... (Pac vs Marquez 18?? I will buy it, 2 warriors going against each-other)

Comment

So now most money is inside the US?

JMM wants Rios and Arum says JMM is not negotiating with him but with Pac? Load of croak! Real boxing fans know he is negot with Arum so offer Rios.

This fight is going to be force fed to us

Comment

Arums going to make him an offer he cant refuse

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Arums going to make him an offer he cant refuse
              He's going to cut off Nacho's head and put it in bed with him?

Comment

Yes, Ladies and Gents, when Bob really wants something he will get it.

Comment

Stop it with the taxes excuse. No other fighter, manager or promoter, foreign or domestic, is complaining about US taxes.

Comment

Marquez will fight if enough money is put on the table... Marquez just bought a huge mansion and he's got bills to pay

Comment

Working...
                    X