The best & worst of 2012, according to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff.... Green sent

Comment

Josesito Lopez needs a mention as well as Carl Froch for the Most exciting fighter its been slow year for boxing but it ended on high note
      Last edited by Phenom; 12-18-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Josesito Lopez needs a mention as well as Carol Froch for the Most exciting fighter its been slow year for boxing but it ended on high note
        Carol Froch from The Walking Dead.

Comment

That Randal Bailey KO of Mike Jones was such a shock. Poor Mike Jones, trying to take the easy street his whole career, and getting koed by a much smaller dude. Seems like Mike Jones' career is over.

Comment

Pretty good list. Agree with most of those. I have to correct the part that says no medals for team USA. The men's team won no medals but the women's team won two medals (gold and bronze for Clarresa Sheilds and Marlen Esparza respectively). Weather you value women's boxing or not, they are a part of the team now.

Comment

Weird thing about the Arce KO...when Donaire threw the punch Arce had his hands up and had he left them up the punch that KO'd him would have landed on his glove...but he decided to drop his hand while the punch was being thrown. The rest is history.

Last edited by jaded; 12-19-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

well done bro

Danny Garcia is my pick for fighter of the year but I will not argue with anybody picking the GREAT Marquez....Donaire is the one I have a problem with dudes picking...Flash did his thing this year but IMHO, not even being bias, Danny made the most noise and I would also give Lopez the upset of the year for his win over Ortiz...other than that I can rock with those picks

Comment

Nice list nat and LOL @ I want to be chinese award.

Comment

This one has to be in contention for KO of the year:

Still the honour should probably go to JMM because of the magnitude of the fight.

The most brutal is the Priori KO.

Nice thread BTW.

Comment

Upset of the year is Jaro KOing Pongsaklek Wonjongkam by a massive land slide

Comment

Working...
                      X