Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac can gain weight and speed "clean" why can't Marquez???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I think he'll be ok.

Or atleast I'm hoping.
      LOL yeah would make it interesting. I just have a feeling someone's gonna fall off a cliff Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        I hope JMM is on every PED in the book and has loaded gloves.
        hahahaahahahhaha.......................

Comment

the thing is pacquiao hasnt gained that much weight. when he was weighing in at 130, come fight night he was well in the 140s. its just now he fights at higher weights, he doesnt have to lose as much. alot of people dont seem to realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I like you Ric, I really do but Im losing respect for you here.

Pacquaio gained his speed and power during prime years and is obviously diminishing. While Marquez at damn near 40 years old is getting bigger, faster and stronger.

And lastly, look who he's working with.

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
              Spin it any way you want, its still sounds like the same type of **** people were saying about Pacquiao. There was no proof Pacquiao was dirty and theres no proof Marquez is dirty but for some reason the same people who defended Pacquiao are accusing Marquez and they all look like hypocites whether they are bright enough to see it or not.
              sorry titan but the two situations are not the same ! not even remotly ! any percieved gains manny had came during his prime ! when fighters usually get better ! but what marquez is doing defies all physics ! never and i mean never in my yrs of covering boxing have i seen a 40 year old make the kind of streth gains and speed gains that marquez has ! it is suspicious no matter how ironic you want to spin it ! and when has manny or any of his team fled the country and changed their name because of supply olympic peds to athlethes! angels peds were so effective they bypassed olympic testing ! no wonder he is saying he will take a test now ! because if he can beat the olmpics test the boxing tests have zero chance of catching him ! and last but not least marquez own behavior is suspicious to me because he has a history of trying to gain a edge physically over his opponent ! just look at my sig !!

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                sorry titan but the two situations are not the same ! not even remotly ! any percieved gains manny had came during his prime ! when fighters usually get better ! but what marquez is doing defies all physics ! never and i mean never in my yrs of covering boxing have i seen a 40 year old make the kind of streth gains and speed gains that marquez has ! it is suspicious no matter how ironic you want to spin it ! and when has manny or any of his team fled the country and changed their name because of supply olympic peds to athlethes! angels peds were so effective they bypassed olympic testing ! no wonder he is saying he will take a test now ! because if he can beat the olmpics test the boxing tests have zero chance of catching him ! and last but not least marquez own behavior is suspicious to me because he has a history of trying to gain a edge physically over his opponent ! just look at my sig !!

Comment

I subscribe to "innocent until proven guilty" but with the recent airing of dirty laundry pertaining to PED usage and the ability to beat the testing protocols, I wouldn't be surprised if both guys are juiced up. You have to think that at this point, JMM is tired of all the ultra-close decisions that never seem to go his way and he would probably be willing to go that "extra mile" to ensure a decision doesn't become a factor in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I subscribe to "innocent until proven guilty" but with the recent airing of dirty laundry pertaining to PED usage and the ability to beat the testing protocols, I wouldn't be surprised if both guys are juiced up. You have to think that at this point, JMM is tired of all the ultra-close decisions that never seem to go his way and he would probably be willing to go that "extra mile" to ensure a decision doesn't become a factor in this fight.
                    You throwing Mayweather in this too???

Comment

Only Manny can have muscles and look good moving up.anyone else is on ROIDS

Comment

Working...
                      X