No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Tony Grano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Tony Grano

Well, it's not a great opponent, but he's ok i guess.

For me, Fury has been putting in work in the last year or so, and that's a good thing, he's gone from looking like a teletubby:

to pretty good shape:

Fury talks a lot, but it's tongue in cheek and pretty funny, there are a lot of people who think it's cool to bash him, or don't like him or whatever, but he's gone from a fat kid who uppercut himself in the face and arguably lost to John Mcdermott to being in pretty good shape and shutting out and stopping decent journeymen like Rogan and Maddalone without breaking a sweat.

Anyways, Grano won't be a problem, he looks about 6'1" and weighs 220, Fury is 6'9" and will be around 255 on fight night, combine that with superior ability and Grano is in for some real strife here.
    Fury
    94.44%
    Grano
    5.56%
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-18-2012, 06:42 AM.

Shame Grano isn't a few inches taller.

Fury's chin is suspect, so no wonder they've picked a small opponent (who lost to Firtha).

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Shame Grano isn't a few inches taller.

Fury's chin is suspect, so no wonder they've picked a small opponent (who lost to Firtha).
      yeah they should have picked someone tall, someone pick up the phone and get me julius long!

Comment

Don't suppose you happen to know if Fury has any intentions of fighting anybody near his own size anytime soon?

6ft9' 250-280 and 95%-100% of his opponents have been between 6' & 6'2'' blown up cruiserweights/light heavyweights.

What a chump, I can't wait until somebody claps the jaw off Fury; The great white dope.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Don't suppose you happen to know if Fury has any intentions of fighting anybody near his own size anytime soon?

6ft9' 250-280 and 95%-100% of his opponents have been between 6' & 6'2'' blown up cruiserweights/light heavyweights.

What a chump, I can't wait until somebody claps the jaw off Fury; The great white dope.
          Well firstly, no "95-100%" haven't been that small, secondly there aren't that many people "his own size" since he's basically the tallest man in the division with no Valuev and Long anymore and thirdly if they chose to fight at heavyweight, that's the price they pay

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Well firstly, no "95-100%" haven't been that small, secondly there aren't that many people "his own size" since he's basically the tallest man in the division with no Valuev and Long anymore and thirdly if they chose to fight at heavyweight, that's the price they pay

They have, he has fought 3 people with height going into his 20th pro contest all of which was years back and absolutely useless.

Hes not the tallest man in the division and I could name 20+ tall heavyweights better than Tony Grano who is a cruiserweight and with all due respect wouldn't even crack the cruiserweight top 20.

He goes from offering out over Twitter & such; Haye, Price, Adamek, Dimintrienko, Boystov, Mitchell etc etc to fighting Tony Grano who has been flattened twice by pish journeyman, 1 of which Fury already hammered.

''Oh but he fought Chisora'' whoopy doo, Derek Chisora, all praise the second coming of Joe Frazier!

Comment

A bigger bum than Audley Harrison tbh, at least Audley actually has the balls to step in the ring and face a top fighter. Might not throw a punch mind but he'll get in the ring.

Audley >>>Fury.

Comment

This fight is simply awful. I would bet all of my own money (never mind e-points) that Fury wins. Get him a live opponent FFS, he hasn't had one since Chisora.

Comment

Don't forget, the Chisora Fury fought was few stone heavier than the version Haye got in the ring with.
                  Last edited by yoz; 10-18-2012, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Don't forget, the Chisora Fury fought was about 3/4 stone heavier than the version Haye got in the ring with.
                    14 lbs heavier

14lb = 1 stone

not 3 or 4

Comment

Working...
                    X