Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd being naturally bigger than pac.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximus Tua View Post
    khan i think deserved the larger split though.

remember he's a ppv draw in britain. probably get more money from british tv than american tv tbh.

diaz is shot. it should be a good win for jmm.
    I don't agree with that .

Khan is still a nobody and hasn't really proven himself.

JMM has what, Fought the best P4P fighters for all his career and is coming off a 1million + ppv?

Who's name is more recognized? Khan or JMM?

Oh well to each its own, I think it's bs and that's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      does'nt matter coz floyd will come in over that anyways unless he gets penalized more than he's willing to pay......you know,the history iwas talking about?.....lol
      If he has a history of coming in over weight, show me the rest of the times he did it. Anyways, why are you whining about if he is bigger than Manny or not? Built in excuse huh? SMH.

Comment

Manny has fought men bigger than Floyd Jr. and he beat them, knocked them out as a matter of fact

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post

JMM has what, Fought the best P4P fighters for all his career and is coming off a 1million + ppv?

i don't know.

but i can see why khan can get more than 50-50.

the guy has been ppv in britain for a long time. that's why the brits on here hate him.

would it have even been ppv in the u.s.?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus Tua View Post
            i don't know.

but i can see why khan can get more than 50-50.

the guy has been ppv in britain for a long time. that's why the brits on here hate him.

would it have even been ppv in the u.s.?
            Nah I think it would've been just regular HBO.

But that's true, It would've been PPV in britain...

I wouldn't buy a Khan PPV since the prescott one though .

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post

JMM actually didn't do that bad against Floyd considering what people say about him on that night and what Floyd did to Mosley.

Comment

Floyd being bigger is a pretty large advantage, he knows how to use his long arms to full effect.

It would go something like this Manny could be effective but need to get in and out of that range quickly, while Floyd can fight outside Manny's range and fight on the inside before grappling. It can be done on Manny's side but that is a big advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
                  Manny has fought men bigger than Floyd Jr. and he beat them, knocked them out as a matter of fact
                  doesn't mean that floyd's size advantage (around 160 lbs on fight night) won't be a factor in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    If he has a history of coming in over weight, show me the rest of the times he did it. Anyways, why are you whining about if he is bigger than Manny or not? Built in excuse huh? SMH.
                    it does'nt need to happen many times to call it history...

you wanna know why i made this thread? because i wanna know what others have for common sense.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      it does'nt need to happen many times to call it history...

you wanna know why i made this thread? because i wanna know what others have for common sense.....lol
                      Did you know that Manny has a HISTORY of enforcing weight penalties on guys that have NEVER failed to make weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X