Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd being naturally bigger than pac.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd being naturally bigger than pac.....

is it an advantage or not?..........not really a rocket science but what does your common sense say?.....lol...vote please!
    ofcourse
    83.33%
    ofcourse not....
    16.67%

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    is it an advantage or not?..........not really a rocket science but what does your common sense say?.....lol...vote please!
    i didn't know floyd was "naturally bigger."

according to everybody, floyd accusing manny of being on roids is ridiculous, b/c apparently, floyd fought at 106, too....

so which is it?

Comment

why poll....its clear as day. they were even talking about how big he loked agaisnt shane. i think stewerd made a comment about how he looked physically stronger than shane.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
        i didn't know floyd was "naturally bigger."

according to everybody, floyd accusing manny of being on roids is ridiculous, b/c apparently, floyd fought at 106, too....

so which is it?
        that was to explain that people are smaller when they're younger.

it wasn't to state that floyd and manny are the same size. they're not.

god you're stupid.

Comment

Minor advantage if any in-fighting occurs in the fight. Otherwise I'd say no, considering their respective styles and attributes.

Comment

We're talking blood test? Because thats when Pacquiao mentioned this.

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
              why poll....its clear as day. they were even talking about how big he loked agaisnt shane. i think stewerd made a comment about how he looked physically stronger than shane.
              it's not that simple.

floyd fans don't even think being bigger was an advantage against marquez and pacquiao is slightly bigger and physically stronger than marquez.

Comment

Floyd couldn't even make 144

nuff said.

Comment

Didn't Floyd move himself up from featherweight also?

Comment

Absolutely. Just like it was for Shane on Saturday. And for Manny at feather and junior lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X