Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ELITE FIGHTERS: How many miles do they run a day during training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELITE FIGHTERS: How many miles do they run a day during training?

I read somewhere juan manuel marquez at his peak was running 13 miles a day.
    Hasim Rachman's fatass on the other hand i saw in a preview show does 5 miles a day. nothing to sneeze at for the normal man but for a professional boxer that is subpar.

Anybody know how many miles a day the supremely conditioned elite fighters like pac & floyd run?

buncha fat ****s.....

i should have made a hate thread.

Comment

damn bro I'm heading of to bed but I would love to break this down for you sometime tomorrow. To sum it up, running that much is actually not that good for you. I will break it down as to why but damn I'm falling asleep typing this ****.

Comment

It's usually 3-5 miles standard (3 miles a day as the absolute minimum) with the really well conditioned elites running 8-10 miles a day. Rocky Marciano ran roughly 15-19 miles a day in the weeks leading up to a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
          damn bro I'm heading of to bed but I would love to break this down for you sometime tomorrow. To sum it up, running that much is actually not that good for you. I will break it down as to why but damn I'm falling asleep typing this ****.
          Originally posted by Brickfists3 View Post
          It's usually 3-5 miles standard (3 miles a day as the absolute minimum) with the really well conditioned elites running 8-10 miles a day. Rocky Marciano ran roughly 15-19 miles a day in the weeks leading up to a match.
          i guess it varies from trainer to trainer fighter to fighter. i wonder how many miles pac & floyd run at their peak. i know they taper off as they get closer to fight week. i wonder if anybody knows.

Comment

Peterson, Pauls trainer said Williams is at 12-13 Miles a day depending on how his ankles feels.

Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Peterson, Pauls trainer said Williams is at 12-13 Miles a day depending on how his ankles feels.

Insane.
              is that his peak or is that his normal mileage every day?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                is that his peak or is that his normal mileage every day?
                Normal every day running.

This was early last year. Couldve changed by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
                  Yeah thats true sprinting and stuffs better. I think I saw somewhere Mayweather runs 8 but I can't remember where so it very well might be wrong

Comment

i think they go for the rugged terrain run more and not the flat run of 10m a day.

Comment

Working...
                    X