Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Got BBW's Getting DP and Cream Pie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pounding View Post

He is awesome! I think he should start dating vampires again. Hehehe

Did you watch last night episode? Who you think took Bill?
    I think it was a vampire for sure gloves while holding the silver, perhaps his maker? she's a bit obsessed with him.

I'm soooo upset with Hoyt and his girl

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      I think it was a vampire for sure gloves while holding the silver, perhaps his maker? she's a bit obsessed with him.

I'm soooo upset with Hoyt and his girl
      What about Eric? He has a thing for Sookie and he told the queen he was going to take care of Bill? I know Sookie/Eric relationship might grow with Bill gone. I think he will take advantage of that.

Yeah I think she is going to be one bad serial killer next year. Is so sad because they were such a cute couple but Hoyt mom ruin it she was so ****ing anoying.

Also Jason killing Tara's boyfriend. How is she going to change next year? And Sam real parents are they really evil? So many questions for next season. Can't wait!
      Last edited by Pounding; 09-14-2009, 02:09 AM.

Comment

i thought the finale was a disappointment. come to think of it, last season's wasn't great either. i hope they introduce werewolves next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
          What about Eric? He has a thing for Sookie and he told the queen he was going to take care of Bill? I know Sookie/Eric relationship might grow with Bill gone. I think he will take advantage of that.

Yeah I think she is going to be one bad serial killer next year. Is so sad because they were such a cute couple but Hoyt mom ruin it she was so ****ing anoying.

Also Jason killing Tara's boyfriend. How is she going to change next year? And Sam real parents are they really evil? So many questions for next season. Can't wait!
          well if what little bit I read in the books today I think it's the ex..bill's maker. But that doesn't mean Eric didn't set it up, cause he called her the first time in Dallas!

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
          i thought the finale was a disappointment. come to think of it, last season's wasn't great either. i hope they introduce werewolves next season.
          I think they will, I've been looking of the books ..if anyone wants some sneak peaks of what might happen

Comment

Working...
          X