• Show
Clear All

alright then........

Comment

Jennings for the 5th round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
        dont forget about the 8oz reyes gloves!
        I know right! I swear people really think Margacheato could have done this without the extra help. 8oz gloves + illegal wraps (plaster or whatever) = A f#cked up opponent. Cotto will get his!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          I know right! I swear people really think Margacheato could have done this without the extra help. 8oz gloves + illegal wraps (plaster or whatever) = A f#cked up opponent. Cotto will get his!
          not just any 8oz gloves.... reyes gloves.... i got a pair of 18oz reyes gloves and they are thin as ****! i don't even wanna imagine the 8oz gloves!

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
            not just any 8oz gloves.... reyes gloves.... i got a pair of 18oz reyes gloves and they are thin as ****! i don't even wanna imagine the 8oz gloves!
            I'm gonna have to check those out! Probably buy them and give a few people a beat down with them. The first person is Cintron as soon as I see his @ss down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Another dumb Brit making us all look stupid.
              Stupid people are everwhere. Country is not the determining factor. Most regulars recognize trolls/flamers and Naz fan is one of the stupidest of all the ******ed trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                I'm gonna have to check those out! Probably buy them and give a few people a beat down with them. The first person is Cintron as soon as I see his @ss down here.
                make sure to bring your hand wrap(without plaster) because they aren't easy on the hands!!!

Comment

You can question Cottos heart but not his skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                    You can question Cottos heart but not his skill.
                    Hell no! Cotto has both. Anyone can be kneed with bricks in their gloves...heart and all!

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                      Stupid people are everwhere. Country is not the determining factor. Most regulars recognize trolls/flamers and Naz fan is one of the stupidest of all the ******ed trolls.
                      ................"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X