Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Horn is No Easy Fight, He's a Tough Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    punch stats are coolAF when they support the winner (IF the winner is your hero).

if the stats goes against a guys hero, its a bullshlt stat
    And there's a proof to that. That's in nore than 2 years there's no single floyd fans can dispute the video evidence of spoon23 on how Pac beat floyd in every department except in running and hugging where floyd dominated. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      And there's a proof to that. That's in nore than 2 years there's no single floyd fans can dispute the video evidence of spoon23 on how Pac beat floyd in every department except in running and hugging where floyd dominated. LOL.
      youre like tito fans who swear tito beat dlh.

carry on

Comment

Wouldnt watch this bum fight if you paid me plus their wont be any testing for this pos fight......no thanks 👎

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          youre like tito fans who swear tito beat dlh.

carry on
          Sorry my friend but video don't lie.

Comment

Sorry my friend but video don't lie.
            you should feel bad over the poor sapS who committed suicide once pac lost. pac would not commit suicide if one his fans lost everything they owned.

pac tards......funny lil creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              We are talking potential record breaking pay per view revenues with the Floyd vs McGregor fight.

I won't bash a circus show if it is going to bring in that much money. You can't blame either guy for that.

And the public has been asking for that fight. No one asked for Jeff Horn.
              so you watch fights based on potential $ that they generate??? WTF . Call a spade a spade , the May-Conor fight is a JOKE. It is an insult to FMjr fans like myself who have watched him face BOXERS for 20 years. This is a cash grab marketed for SHEEP. Let everyone try to make as much as they can in their lifetime, we all try to , but not by misleading the public like these 2 clowns claiming this to be some legit contest... but just because " it is going to bring in a lot of money" is no reason to applaud this farce.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                so you watch fights based on potential $ that they generate??? WTF . Call a spade a spade , the May-Conor fight is a JOKE. It is an insult to FMjr fans like myself who have watched him face BOXERS for 20 years. This is a cash grab marketed for SHEEP. Let everyone try to make as much as they can in their lifetime, we all try to , but not by misleading the public like these 2 clowns claiming this to be some legit contest... but just because " it is going to bring in a lot of money" is no reason to applaud this farce.
                I never begrudge a fighter for making as much money as he can. This is the hurt business and almost no one manages to leave the sport physically unscathed.

Boxers absolutely should maximize their earnings.

If you don't like the fight then don't pay for it.

Comment

Travestyny actually pointed out various punches in that video that weren't credited to Floyd and several that were wrongly credited to Pac.

And that was just in one round, spoon23 refuses to debate him so we never got to see travesty's analysis of the rest of the fight.

Also it was discovered that Precise Presenter (the creator of spoon's beloved video) is a racist white supremacist.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Horn is a bum. This is an easy win for Manny. We all know it. The only real question is why isn't there PED testing so Horn can at least have a chance. I expect a Manny ko win.
                    Wrong again, Dunsky...

Comment

Veteran Al Bernstein said the same thing.
                      Horn is no easy fight. He proved himself right.
                      Horn won! Like I said he will.

Comment

Working...
                      X