Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

Kobe was much better than Durant.. it's not even close at this point
    If Durant had Shaq... If Durant was on the number one team back in the days.... Durant is on the best team in the league and is shining just like Kobe did.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Beer, FYI: The OKC Thunder used to be the Seattle Supersonics. (This was before you started watching basketball).

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        If Durant had Shaq... If Durant was on the number one team back in the days.... Durant is on the best team in the league and is shining just like Kobe did.
        I don't think Durant goes to 3 straight finals and 2 championships and going thru a deep west with Odom and gasol

Comment

I don't think Durant goes to 3 straight finals and 2 championships and going thru a deep west with Odom and gasol

not even close

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            not even close
            Conjecture!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              not even close
              If KD had Pau and LO in 2008, he woulda won a championship

....with KD, Pierce, and Ray Allen in 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                I wouldn't say all that. I mean if he found a way to take out Boston and win a title without going to Miami he would have a good argument. The biggest hit LeBron takes is leaving his team to join a super team to get his rings. And if he was more clutch.

LeBron is a greater all around player then Jordan but the fact he folded and leaves when the going gets tough and the fact Jordan dominated the end of the games gives him a big edge.

LeBron didn't have to go to Miami. He could of eventually got help to come to him.

Which is what I was hoping would happen

U gotta be undefeated in the big game to call yourself the GOAT. Thats why Eli ruined Brady's chance of becoming the GOAT in football. But brady is a cheater

Comment

• Guys guys, where did the Kobe comparisons come from.. let's just get back to appreciating another Lebeon finals loss in the making.

Comment

West wasn't really deep at that time I mean they beat the Nuggets in the Western finals on their way to beating Howard and the Magic

Comment

• I think if the Cavs lets Golden State take one of the next two games in Cleveland it is over!

I also think if GSW wins the title, The Cavs will undergo some big roster changes.

Comment

Working...
                      X