Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do women feel insecure in the presence of a more feminine woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do women feel insecure in the presence of a more feminine woman?

Generally, do women subconsciously feel threatened in the presence of a woman who is more feminine?

Please share your thoughts.

i see them insecure if there are more beautiful(western standard) around. and according to western standard feminime=beautiful

so the answer is yeah...

Comment

Yeah they start giving her backhanded advice about how she could probably make her hair look prettier if she ate more than 1 celery per day

Ud know this if u were really a boss player OG but u fake AF!!! U aint got no hos

Comment

Originally posted by BOSS PLAYER OG View Post
        Generally, do women subconsciously feel threatened in the presence of a woman who is more feminine?

Please share your thoughts.
        With a username like yours, you should already have all the answers when it comes to women, Boss Playa.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i see them insecure if there are more beautiful(western standard) around. and according to western standard feminime=beautiful

so the answer is yeah...
          western standard?

where da **** are manly butch dykes who look like dudes considered beautiful

thats an international standard

real talk!

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

so the answer is yeah...
            Originally posted by jewishguy22 View Post
            Yeah they start giving her backhanded advice about how she could probably make her hair look prettier if she ate more than 1 celery per day

Ud know this if u were really a boss player OG but u fake AF!!! U aint got no hos
            I've seen a 9 intimidate an 8.5.

Some girls are so bad that guys ignore them.

Comment

Originally posted by BOSS PLAYER OG View Post
              I've seen a 9 intimidate an 8.5.

Some girls are so bad that guys ignore them.
              Those guys ignoring them have already pumped them

Then again if you really were a Boss Playa you would know this

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Those guys ignoring them have already pumped them

Then again if you really were a Boss Playa you would know this
                Nah it's the intimidation factor.

Comment

questions only dudes who get no ***** concerns themselves with.

Comment

This is an interesting question.

I find the evolution of relationships between men and women interesting lately. Things have changed dramatically over the past 30-40 years, in America at least. What I believe has changed it significantly is women in the workplace. It's really altered things including respect. Culture and ideas and leftists have really changed the way people act in public.

I think the answer to your question is yes. A woman who is very strong willed and wants to be in control would probably get a little irritated at the sight of a very feminine, submissive woman who is happy to be that way.

But here's the thing... Women have changed dramatically as far as respect is concerned over the past 20 years. Obviously a lot of ho'ing going on, and most of them, not all... want their cake and eat it too. They want the door held for them, don't want to say thank you, get put on a pedestal... and at the same time will march in feminist rallies.

The real problem with society I believe is men. A man needs to be alpha in a relationship. They need to bear the stress and workload of a household, and bust their ass to provide for their family. That doesn't happen much anymore. We have a lot of weak men here who will give in to their woman wanting to make a decision about 'feelings' and not 'facts'.

Comment

Working...
                    X