Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Brook's Face If He Fought Lara At 154...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if it was joshua clottey headbutting that eye all night tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
      The Lara that got dropped twice by a shot Angulo?
      Are you talking about the one that made angulo quit? The one that fought him in a phone booth? with the 10lbs re-hydration clause only for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        shot Angulo? You mean Angulo before he fought Alvarez, hence Angulo vs Lara, or shot Rosado after Angulo?

Who would want to fight Rosado after this fight?

people forget that el perro was a heck of a warrior, Lara damaged him real bad.

Comment

Depends really, Errol was looking for Brook all night and he was really putting some welly on those shots, would Lara do the same?
          I think Lara would definitely do some damage with his great jabbing, but I really don't believe he inflicts more damage than either Spence or GGG did to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            people forget that el perro was a heck of a warrior, Lara damaged him real bad.
            Angulo is a different type of fighter to Brook though, Angulo knew he had to go balls to the wall go swinging in with punches and through doing that he left himself open to being hit the entire fight.
            Brook wouldn't fight anywhere near as clumsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong-Un View Post
              Angulo is a different type of fighter to Brook though, Angulo knew he had to go balls to the wall go swinging in with punches and through doing that he left himself open to being hit the entire fight.
              Brook wouldn't fight anywhere near as clumsy.
              In a boxing match I'll take Lara all day long. If you don't go for broke you ain't doing $h1t against Lara. ginger try and did nothing and hit air most of the time. Those compubox numbers were bogus. I was disappointed with the way Lara cruised the last 5 rounds but canelo didn't win that fight. Lara is a very good fighter and a nightmare for most...

Comment

Working...
              X