Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bin Laden part deux...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am rarely a conspiracy theorist. I think 9/11 happened as we are told HOWEVER, I really do doubt the story behind the Raid.. I think Pakistan killed Bin Laden for us, and we made up an elaborate story about the raid that really pissed off Pakistan. However we either made it worth their while to keep their mouths shut or Saudi Arabia did. Story kinda aids them too, in that they can drive up anti-american thoughts so the people are distracted from domestic problems.

It's all just a little too much for me... Plus the cover story is really good propaganda for the US military.

I also think we prob know where Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is but we either choose not to kill him OR he is somewhere with like a ton of civilians or vital infrastructure like a Dam that the coalition will not bomb due to high level of civilian death. When he went to Syria he was RIGHT next to a refugee camp in a shipping container.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 01-09-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I think he died in 2001 from kidney disease. Strange how all the Navy SEALS that killed "Osama" all died in a helicopter crash shortly after.
      Beer, I also inquired the mods about closing the 9/11 thread, btw.. They find it hard to come up with any explanations.

-MEGA-
      TBear

Comment

-MEGA-
        TBear

Any answers to the above?

Comment

Working...
        X