Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will see a "cashless" society in our lifetime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVj2V4-yPE

This is what's coming to humanity in the next few years. And yes this is the 666 mark of the beast.

Its implementation will be MANDATORY and GLOBAL in scope. Needless to say those who willingly allows themselves to be implanted by this abomination will be on the side of satan.

Never accept this chip as it will damn the person implanted with it.
    Last edited by mokmokv2; 11-15-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

there are a lot of details that would have to be gone over for this to happen. That said, I DO believe this will happen soon, maybe in the next 10-20 years.
      Identity theft, fraud, counterfeit money, taxes, tax evasion, there are tons of topics that you can argue for and against about.
      I see it like an advancement in our current progress. most of our banking and purchases are being made with debit/credit cards and transactions over the net. I see this being a universal card, maybe with the collapse of the econmy we would go to a single monetary currency around the world.
      call it "fair play" so everyone around the world uses this single currency, the only thing that would fluctuate is the price of things, not the currency. then everyone would accept this cashless system. it could be an all in 1 type of thing...
      GPS locator, no more kidnapping, missing people,unsolved murders, but in turn every move you make is traceable.
      Identity protection, no more identity theft, no illegal aliens, cant go on the run, criminals would be tracked to prevent future crimes "probation".
      there are tons of reasons why we should do it. But I hope it never happens

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVj2V4-yPE

This is what's coming to humanity in the next few years. And yes this is the 666 mark of the beast.

Its implementation will be MANDATORY and GLOBAL in scope. Needless to say those who willingly allows themselves to be implanted by this abomination will be on the side of satan.

Never accept this chip as it will damn the person implanted with it.
        I already am on the side of Satan. Im on what ever side is opposed to whack jobs like yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          I already am on the side of Satan. Im on what ever side is opposed to whack jobs like yourself...
          You have no idea sir. If you think Sandy was scary, wait till you see what's next.

And good sir, FYI the chip carries a plague, and it will be implanted forcibly if need be on everyone. Whatever you do never let this chip be implanted into you.

This has been foretold thousands of years in advance to warn humanity. What you think of me is irrelevant, on the other hand think about the welfare of your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
            there are a lot of details that would have to be gone over for this to happen. That said, I DO believe this will happen soon, maybe in the next 10-20 years.
            Identity theft, fraud, counterfeit money, taxes, tax evasion, there are tons of topics that you can argue for and against about.
            I see it like an advancement in our current progress. most of our banking and purchases are being made with debit/credit cards and transactions over the net. I see this being a universal card, maybe with the collapse of the econmy we would go to a single monetary currency around the world.
            call it "fair play" so everyone around the world uses this single currency, the only thing that would fluctuate is the price of things, not the currency. then everyone would accept this cashless system. it could be an all in 1 type of thing...
            GPS locator, no more kidnapping, missing people,unsolved murders, but in turn every move you make is traceable.
            Identity protection, no more identity theft, no illegal aliens, cant go on the run, criminals would be tracked to prevent future crimes "probation".
            there are tons of reasons why we should do it. But I hope it never happens
            Good post. These are the kinds of reasons/excuses that will be used to move people to digital money. Also digital money will cause all sorts of problems for drugs dealers and that will be a big selling point.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
              You have no idea sir. If you think Sandy was scary, wait till you see what's next.

And good sir, FYI the chip carries a plague, and it will be implanted forcibly if need be on everyone. Whatever you do never let this chip be implanted into you.

This has been foretold thousands of years in advance to warn humanity. What you think of me is irrelevant, on the other hand think about the welfare of your family.
              Quit playing around... This is BoxingScene, not your LARPing group, nerd.

And no, Sandy didnt scare me. Why should it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Quit playing around... This is BoxingScene, not your LARPing group, nerd.

And no, Sandy didnt scare me. Why should it?
                Getting implanted by the chip is damning.

Sandy will be the first of many tribulations to an unbelieving world. Unbelievable? Be patient and observe.

Comment

I will continue to observe the self fulfilling prophecies...

Tell me, whats the best way to preserve a tin foil hat? Mine almost always rips when I take it out of storage to wear.

Comment

I'll be an old man before I think cash totally disappears.

Comment

mokmokv2 is literally Poe's Law in action.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

I just can't tell if he's trolling or serious...

Comment

Working...
                      X