Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Dre's daughter got into USC on her own merit. After $70m donation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    70 million donation???...why go to school give her the 70 mill and she will be set for life
    Her dad is worth a billion, she’s set for life.
    Going to USC is just for his daughters pleasure really.
    She doesn’t really need degree to make a living, her dad could just make
    her chairperson of one of his companies.

Comment

if anyone believes that he really gave 70,000,000 to the school they are unintelligent. the chances are 0%.

Comment

USC is not even that hard to get into if you're white much less if you're black (ever looked at black med school admission rates vs GPA? Get ready for a shock).

It's a "namebrand" school but it isn't MIT.

$70 million? rofl
        Last edited by ////; 03-25-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
          Dr Dre's daughter said he was 'pushing her to go to USC' in a 2018 Instagram caption which resurfaced after they both deleted posts bragging about her acceptance 'on her own merit' despite dad's $70M donation to the school

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tance-USC.html

White people doe. Amiright, JcLazyX210?
          Rich people are quite delirious when it comes to that "bootstrap" talk.

Comment

Dre be stupid AF. Give the kid 70mill in a trust fund and she won't have to go to school, or work, for the rest of her life, and still have tens of millions more than if she HAD worked.
            Daughter should be pissed.

Comment

What's her major?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Dre be stupid AF. Give the kid 70mill in a trust fund and she won't have to go to school, or work, for the rest of her life, and still have tens of millions more than if she HAD worked.
                Daughter should be pissed.
                Dre and iovine donated that money 6 years before his daughter got accepted. They donated it a hall for Arts and Technology which is no surprise because that's the field they are involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Dre and iovine donated that money 6 years before his daughter got accepted. They donated it a hall for Arts and Technology which is no surprise because that's the field they are involved in.
                  Why are you telling me? Tell the guy who make the thread. I was making a joke but it may have gone over your head.

Comment

just give her that 70 million and fuck USC lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Why are you telling me? Tell the guy who make the thread. I was making a joke but it may have gone over your head.
                      Nah man. i don't waste time on such folks, their minds are made up.

You are a thinking man, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X