Predict the PPVs Buys On The Upcoming Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Agree with the first two.

Wilder vs Fury II does closer to 450k IMO (which would be great for them). Back-to-back rematches almost never do significantly more buys. If I had to guess why, I'd say it's because the curiosity about how their styles will mesh is gone.
    Yeah, but that fight ended in a draw and it also came where both weer making their PPV debuts. Fury's name is just so much bigger now stateside than it was before. And the most important factor is the HW showdown actually delivered. First PPV, SHO had to promote like crazy just selling boths names to the public. That won't be the case this time around. Every sports show on ESPN the following day was discussing the fight. It will do better than 450, but we shall see when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Spence vs Garcia
      Crawford vs Khan
      Wilder vs Fury II (not set yet but likely will)

Early predictions before any known promotion for these fights:

Spence vs Garcia low 200ks so 200-225k

Crawford vs Khan maybe 150-170k

Wilder vs Fury II around 750k-1M
      I agree with your predictions on the Spence-Garcia and Crawford-Khan fights.

I think the Wilder-Fury II fight does less though, probably around 500-600K.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
        I agree with your predictions on the Spence-Garcia and Crawford-Khan fights.

I think the Wilder-Fury II fight does less though, probably around 500-600K.
        Looks like I'm in the minority with my prediction. You guys could be right here.

Comment

Working...
        X