Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd looks worst than pac did against horn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    headbutts... But yeah fight was harder than it should have been even though I had Manny winning 8-4.

Anyways TS is just trolling... Who cares... Floyd didnt even train for that and is 42 years old. Who gives a sh***t. And why every time one of them ffight their name have to be associated. Both ATG and one is better than the other one. Thats it...
    I’m trolling too lol that’s the only way to respond to trolls. Pacquio is the one who threw shots at Floyd so that’s why this Manny vs Floyd stuff has surfaced again

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      The jokes write themselves. Truth hurts, doesn't it? Take care, man.
      dazed! why the fvvvck are you still here???? im not important!! your words. if we ever cross path again in the future, i hope you change your ways man. its not too late bruh. i know you was raised better than that. you suppose to be an old head. i know yall was brought up better than what you showing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        he can be 58 it doesnt change the fact that he looked like crap against a 120lbs kick boxer. let that sink in my man. lol
        Lol. Some of you guys are beyond petty. At 41, Floyd is the equivalent of Washington Wizard, Michael Jordan. He has nothing to prove anymore. The fact that some of y’all trying to nitpick how he looked in an exhibition match is laughable to me. It just further shows how much better he was in prime in comparison to his rival competitiors and some of y’all will never accept that and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Lol. Some of you guys are beyond petty. At 41, Floyd is the equivalent of Washington Wizard, Michael Jordan. He has nothing to prove anymore. The fact that some of y’all trying to nitpick how he looked in an exhibition match is laughable to me. It just further shows how much better he was in prime in comparison to his rival competitiors and some of y’all will never accept that and move on.
          it was against a 120 lbs kick boxer!!!! that's the whole "nitpicking" part... how the hell you go from TBE to looking like that against a fvvcking kid with no pro boxing background!!! first it was "floyd carried conor", then now" it was an exhibition match".. can yall just admit that he looked bad? i mean he looked bad against conor. its natural for fighter to age and slow down.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            it was against a 120 lbs kick boxer!!!! that's the whole "nitpicking" part... how the hell you go from TBE to looking like that against a fvvcking kid with no pro boxing background!!! first it was "floyd carried conor", then now" it was an exhibition match".. can yall just admit that he looked bad? i mean he looked bad against conor. its natural for fighter to age and slow down.
            Yeah, he looked bad. He’s not in his 20’s anymore. Reflexes are shot, legs are gone, punching accuracy is sloppy. Guess what? He’s not a P4P level boxer anymore. The fact that some of y’all trying to make it seem like he has to look great at the age of 41 says more about y’all than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Yeah, he looked bad. He’s not in his 20’s anymore. Reflexes are shot, legs are gone, punching accuracy is sloppy. Guess what? He’s not a P4P level boxer anymore. The fact that some of y’all trying to make it seem like he has to look great at the age of 41 says more about y’all than him.
              years of yall telling us how great he is.

and he fought a 120 lbs kick boxer. i dont care if floyd was 60.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I’m trolling too lol that’s the only way to respond to trolls. Pacquio is the one who threw shots at Floyd so that’s why this Manny vs Floyd stuff has surfaced again
                I think we might see part 2... I thought Floyd made 100 mmill for that circus but he made 9. Pac or Canelo are the only 2 fighters he can make another 100 and it must be hard not to go for it if you can make that much money

Comment

• This thread is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    I think we might see part 2... I thought Floyd made 100 mmill for that circus but he made 9. Pac or Canelo are the only 2 fighters he can make another 100 and it must be hard not to go for it if you can make that much money
                    Floyd isn’t through I can tell you that much. He’s addicted to the attention and the money. Hopefully someone can talk him out of it fighting past 40 is dangerous

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Floyd isn’t through I can tell you that much. He’s addicted to the attention and the money. Hopefully someone can talk him out of it fighting past 40 is dangerous
                      True we saw that with Stevenson... but man... 100 millions...

Comment

Working...
                      X