No announcement yet.

How Will Fury Beat WIlder In Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Will Fury Beat WIlder In Rematch?

He boxed his best fight and still got decapitated. That was his ceiling.

He's getting KOed in the rematch. His chin has been deteriorated by Deontay now. It's softer in the rematch. And he will carry with him the PTSD of being smashed by Deontay in the first fight.

Wilder will walk into the next fight as round 13. No fear. He has Fury's angles and movements down now. It's going to be easier to land his Kill shot.

I don't think Fury wins the rematch, I think he gets knocked out for good this time. Wilder will fix his mistakes from the first fight and re adjust, and all it will take is a solid right hand to put him away.

If Fury is smart he will abandon the Wilder rematch and focus his sights on Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I don't think Fury wins the rematch, I think he gets knocked out for good this time. Wilder will fix his mistakes from the first fight and re adjust, and all it will take is a solid right hand to put him away.

Yup Fury's movement was timed at the end there. Fury boxed a perfect fight. hats off to him.

He's getting knocked out easier next time.

Comment

Wilder don’t want that rematch —Haymon won’t pay the judges twice

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
          Wilder don’t want that rematch —Haymon won’t pay the judges twice

no judges. Trust me.

Tyson goes down for good. His chin has been dented. AND he's going to have shell shock during the fight. He's already a mental case.

Comment

He needs to vary his movement. He slipped the same way continuously. Even a basic fighter like Wilder can adapt for that in camp and make traps. If Fury comes in less tense and with greater variety of movement, he's got a good chance of outlasting him.
            He also has a good chance of not getting up this time so it's not exactly an easy fight.

Comment

We are back to square one of a rookie been KOed. You guys said this same thing prior to the first match and we all saw the outcome.

Wilder was lucky to still be called a champ. Had fury remained focus in the 12th and avoid that KD, even the judges will not be able to help wilder.
              It is what it is.

Comment

Wilder is in his peak and prime and couldmt put away a fat, long layoffs, post drug/depression Fury. Lmfao.

And he was outclassed the whole fight minus 2 knock downs.

So saying Wilder is gonna adjust is bull****. Hes only looking for the KO and he only as 3 weapons.

If fury comes back in better shape and less rust how do you honestly expect Wilder to do any better when LITERALLY, he only has a punchers chance?

Comment

Fury will be in even better shape.

I'd favor him to KO Wilder early

Comment

Wilder was losing the round even after the KD lol

Comment

Working...
                    X