Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO LARRYX: Real Talk, Did You or Any of Your Homies Get Yo' Cheeks Busted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Larry's sex life still the No1 topic to other men on a Boxing Forum

Very gay

So so so so very very gay
    I'm comfortable in my sexuality as a gay... I mean Bi... DAMNIT, I mean STRAIGHT man to openly talk about cheek busting on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmtsucks View Post
      larry spence loves being a bottom to white guys. He was getting pounded in the booty by the Aryan brotherhood in prison.
      This is fact

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        This may be a tired discussion/topic for the old lounge heads, but there's been a lot of new cats to come on board in the past 3 years or so, who aren't as familiar with LarryX (not sure what his handle is now - but he's got the "MAN DOWN" picture with Spence vs. Brook in his sig), and his cheek busting tales.
        I got a question for you...., who are you? And why you trolling so hard.. I know I'm easy to find, I know larry is easy to find... I know a few of us are easy to find...

What is your agenda? Mock dudes? I apologized to you once, but if you keep pulling chains.....

Bust my cheek homie... The first shot is free..,

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Gimme mine chief.. Black boxed everywhere I was taken, zero tats, affiliations off the charts, spent a year at the ADMax in Colorado, banned form many jobs where I could have access to tools, metal, wire, etc. got my cell shook down while CO's looked for kites. My CO guard cousin Richard Pizanana (sort) warned his CO brothers to deal harshly with me.. 1 year shu, which was a great time out for me.. My lawyers relayed my directions.. Well, my older cousins directions.

Cool CO's would let us set **** straight.... and would beat my ass if I went to far.. CO's are non combatants, touch then, and bring heat on me... Nuff said. I left the states because I didn't want to fill that power vacuum that my homies left.. When I've shown up, and my credentials verified... Then we focus on politicking on the streets...

Ask my cousins son Richard Alvarez jr. Avenal.

Break me down?!?

I really did go to UCB and graduate, and I really live in Japan and work for a living.. I will add this hint, all the NF shot callers in pelican bay know me... If I ever get caught up again, I'll make it really exciting.. Tier tenders, lawyers and orderlies will spread my wishes..
          Norte XIV? You were probably a level III or IV. An older cat still affiliated in the game, you probably garnered some respect amongst the youngsters: just talking outta my a$$ because I have no idea how old you were when you were locked up BUT...and this is a big but...if you were at pelican bay, which is California's version of a supermax, you probably knew some of the og shotcallers.

Comment

This aint the movies. Rape isnt something that happens often in jail.

Dudes who ive seen get raped were the ones in debt.

I did 3 years in Lancaster

Comment

larry is a proud ****sexual, i wouldnt trust him around children

Comment

Working...
              X