No announcement yet.

Where do you stand on legal marijuana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    there are 100's of words missing from what youre saying i said.

why do you even bother
    All you do is talk in circles and act like you’re always right lol. That’s what you said no need to argue

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      There are oils out there. I don't do that stuff but I don't care if anybody else does as long they are responsible with it. Same thing for alcohol drinkers.

Once it starts ****ing up yourself and others then you have a problem. But that is on the individual.
      people are selfish and dont gaf who they fnck over when theyre addicted.

the extent a user goes to to obtain their fix is unbelievable. nothing is off limits. they will sell their baby for a hit.

Comment

people are selfish and dont gaf who they fnck over when theyre addicted.

the extent a user goes to to obtain their fix is unbelievable. nothing is off limits. they will sell their baby for a hit.
        That is where the problem comes. I know a lot of smokers and they seem to be ok in their life. But 90% are under achievers and are smart enough to do better. I know a few that have terminal cancer or other diseases and use it which I am all for.

I hate does opium pills in any form. That really has messed up a lot of people that would not be attracted to that type of drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          All you do is talk in circles and act like you’re always right lol. That’s what you said no need to argue
          whatever, bruh. either go find the shlt that got you all or leave it be (helpful hint - what youre claiming is part of a multiple comments discussion i was owning you in). obviously youve had it in your mind for a year or more.....

what i dont do is make accusations without backing them up. you should try it.

Comment

That is where the problem comes. I know a lot of smokers and they seem to be ok in their life. But 90% are under achievers and are smart enough to do better. I know a few that have terminal cancer or other diseases and use it which I am all for.

I hate does opium pills in any form. That really has messed up a lot of people that would not be attracted to that type of drugs
            we have but one life to live. why willingly fnck it up

when i see people defending legalizing hard drugs, i wonder where their lives went wrong.

Comment

• Illegal to smoke it in public
              Dont want to smell that sheet

Comment

we have but one life to live. why willingly fnck it up

when i see people defending legalizing hard drugs, i wonder where their lives went wrong.
                I have never seen anybody live a full happy life addicted to something hard. It is easier to lose your self to drugs than staying sober and dealing with reality.

Comment

I have never seen anybody live a full happy life addicted to something hard. It is easier to lose your self to drugs than staying sober and dealing with reality.
                  theyre ''happy'' when theyre high

when theyre straight, they cry about how fncked up their life is (just before hitting up pawn shops to sell them the last of their belongings).

Comment

theyre ''happy'' when theyre high

when theyre straight, they cry about how fncked up their life is (just before hitting up pawn shops to sell them the last of their belongings).
                    The problem with being addicted is that they burn all their bridges. And then it becomes a tax payer problem.

Comment

The problem with being addicted is that they burn all their bridges. And then it becomes a tax payer problem.
                      yeps

they become sympathetic creatures

the more we help, the more we enable them.

Comment

Working...
                      X