Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Looks Back to His Best - He's Still Number 1 Weltwerweight in World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smosh View Post
    Father time is undefeated!
    And there you have it. Manny deserved the decision vs Horn but that's not saying much. Can't realistically see this version of him beating Spence, Thurman Crawford or Garcia.

Comment

Let's see. The #1 Welterweight in the World is...

Yup, still there

Comment

Manny's catchweight reign is over

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
          Make No Mistake, Manny Pacquiao is still the NUMBER 1 WELTERWEIGHT in the World.

He was robbed against Horn, a fight that should have been scored 8-4 or 7-5 at the most to Pac. His Last Three Victories should be HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY. That's better then any other Welterweight out there!

Who is a better Welterweight?
          Thurman? Come On!
          Garcia? No way!
          Porter? Haha.
          Errol Spence Jr? He would be toughest test but is very slow compared to Manny and doesn't have the movement needed to stay in striking zone with Manny.

Recent Footage of Manny training with Buboy shows a Manny back to his best, enjoying training and looking relaxed and as fast as ever.

This is the Old Manny that we used to Love to watch knocking out guys. The Truth is, he went stale with Roach and needed a change.

Even a shot pac was still much better than most current welterweights.

Comment

Make No Mistake, Manny Pacquiao is still the NUMBER 1 WELTERWEIGHT in the World.

He was robbed against Horn, a fight that should have been scored 8-4 or 7-5 at the most to Pac. His Last Three Victories should be HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY. That's better then any other Welterweight out there!

Who is a better Welterweight?
            Thurman? Come On!
            Garcia? No way!
            Porter? Haha.
            Errol Spence Jr? He would be toughest test but is very slow compared to Manny and doesn't have the movement needed to stay in striking zone with Manny.

Recent Footage of Manny training with Buboy shows a Manny back to his best, enjoying training and looking relaxed and as fast as ever.

This is the Old Manny that we used to Love to watch knocking out guys. The Truth is, he went stale with Roach and needed a change.

Seems fight is off buddy

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              I was just thinking this the other day. Like when you think about it, he is still the most special and talented WW in the division as crazy as that sounds considering he is on the decline.
              Agreed. Pac is a very special. He started from 106lbs and dominate the 147lbs. unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Even a shot pac was still much better than most current welterweights.
                I wouldn't call Pac a shot fighter, you don't beat high level boxers like Bradley, Vargas or Horn if you're a shot fighter.

It's clear the moment he became a politician, his interest in Boxing dropped massively and only trained for a fight when he had a fight announced rather then train in the down time when you can work on flaws.

Having said that, even at 39 years old i would still pick him to beat Thurman, Garcia, Crawford, Horn, Porter and Matthysse.

Spence Jr is really the only Boxer at 147lbs that i think would have a chance of beating him clearly and even then i wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't call Pac a shot fighter, you don't beat high level boxers like Bradley, Vargas or Horn if you're a shot fighter.

It's clear the moment he became a politician, his interest in Boxing dropped massively and only trained for a fight when he had a fight announced rather then train in the down time when you can work on flaws.

Having said that, even at 39 years old i would still pick him to beat Thurman, Garcia, Crawford, Horn, Porter and Matthysse.

Spence Jr is really the only Boxer at 147lbs that i think would have a chance of beating him clearly and even then i wouldn't bet on it.
                    Horn is horrible. Manny is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      stop lying. roach downplay crawford by calling him a runner and that's why they dont want that fight. yes. roach acknowledge that crawford is good but he also said it'll be a boring fight. and when did manny ever said he struggle against other southpaws?
                      Manny says it here about struggling with southpaws

Comment

Working...
                      X