No announcement yet.

Amir Khan - better than ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan - better than ever

I think a lot of questions got answered tonight. Phil Lo Greco, one of the 3 best super welterweight boxers to ever come out of Canada, got stopped in mere seconds. Khan put even Errol Spence to shame here, who is the only other guy to have destroyed Lo Greco, though in less brutal fashion.

Khan was never on a decline. He got KTFO by Canelo, who legitimately should be the middleweight champion of the world if the scoring against Golovkin had been correct. Who can blame Khan for that? Big ****ing deal, Golovkin almost got knocked out by Canelo too.

He also embarassed Pacquiao by showing that what he could do to Algiere, Khan could also do (and this occured shortly after it was confirmed that Khan had dominated Pacquiao in sparring, which is why Pacquiao refused to fight Khan), and despite the fact that people like to forget it, Devon Alexander was always one of the best fighters around. I certainly won't hear the more popular Matthysse or Maidana complain about that...

I don't know If he's better then ever but his handspeed is elite.

Comment

Its funny how Khan was ruled out because he lost to a juiced out Canelo - who was 2 weight classes above him.

The 6 rounds that fight lasted, Khan boxed very well, but Canelos power was always going to negate any work Khan did.

Khan hasn't lost a proper fair fight since Danny Garcia, so not sure why anyone would rule him out, he is still fast and looks like he is hitting with some bad intentions. I had to re-watch the fight in slowmo because he was that damn fast.

Greco looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Its funny how Khan was ruled out because he lost to a juiced out Canelo - who was 2 weight classes above him.

The 6 rounds that fight lasted, Khan boxed very well, but Canelos power was always going to negate any work Khan did.

Khan hasn't lost a proper fair fight since Danny Garcia, so not sure why anyone would rule him out, he is still fast and looks like he is hitting with some bad intentions. I had to re-watch the fight in slowmo because he was that damn fast.

Greco looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown
        Number 1. You cannot ASSume since canelo was caught before fighting the top MW, that he was using at any point before, because he was never caught.

2. IF you are going to make that assumption, you also have to ASSume that Khan himself was using since he and milkshake manny were using Ariza right? It's all but certain when manny just suddenly lost it that he wasn't doing the same thing.

3. It really comes down to this: Khan is not liked, he's arrogant, he's typical of what many see of "the enemy", he's not a Floyd, an Oscar, or Canelo, he's never going to be a ppv star, was never going to be a ppv star. People get tired of him getting his ass flattened and then talking more **** about Brook, who's single win vs Porter, totally outweighs all off khans close decisions and wins over mediocre competition.

Is that clear enough for people?

Comment

So his fans are even more deluded then the man himself

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Number 1. You cannot ASSume since canelo was caught before fighting the top MW, that he was using at any point before, because he was never caught.

2. IF you are going to make that assumption, you also have to ASSume that Khan himself was using since he and milkshake manny were using Ariza right? It's all but certain when manny just suddenly lost it that he wasn't doing the same thing.

3. It really comes down to this: Khan is not liked, he's arrogant, he's typical of what many see of "the enemy", he's not a Floyd, an Oscar, or Canelo, he's never going to be a ppv star, was never going to be a ppv star. People get tired of him getting his ass flattened and then talking more **** about Brook, who's single win vs Porter, totally outweighs all off khans close decisions and wins over mediocre competition.

Is that clear enough for people?
            It’s clear you’re a rat

A dirty little cheat backing rat

What’s clear is khan is on random drug testing all year around

What’s clear is canelo is a cheat, you Mexican fan boys can make all the excuses you want but his career and legacy is defined as a cheat and that isn’t hanging

Is that clear for you punk ?

It’s clear canelo a body changes massively and he always did pre training in Mexico, it’s clear this was the first ever time he was tested in Mexico and it took him my surprise

It’s clear he had two failed tests not just one

It’s clear you deserve to be spat on

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              It’s clear you’re a rat

A dirty little cheat backing rat

What’s clear is khan is on random drug testing all year around

What’s clear is canelo is a cheat, you Mexican fan boys can make all the excuses you want but his career and legacy is defined as a cheat and that isn’t hanging

Is that clear for you punk ?

It’s clear canelo a body changes massively and he always did pre training in Mexico, it’s clear this was the first ever time he was tested in Mexico and it took him my surprise

It’s clear he had two failed tests not just one

It’s clear you deserve to be spat on
              What does having 2 dirty tests have to do with nothing before that? If Khan is your buttlover, that's fine... don't neg me with pathetic threats... you sound like a 3rd grade girl.

P.S. I spat on your mom with my Weiner
              Last edited by Metho_4u; 04-22-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
                I think a lot of questions got answered tonight. Phil Lo Greco, one of the 3 best super welterweight boxers to ever come out of Canada, got stopped in mere seconds. Khan put even Errol Spence to shame here, who is the only other guy to have destroyed Lo Greco, though in less brutal fashion.

Khan was never on a decline. He got KTFO by Canelo, who legitimately should be the middleweight champion of the world if the scoring against Golovkin had been correct. Who can blame Khan for that? Big ****ing deal, Golovkin almost got knocked out by Canelo too.

He also embarassed Pacquiao by showing that what he could do to Algiere, Khan could also do (and this occured shortly after it was confirmed that Khan had dominated Pacquiao in sparring, which is why Pacquiao refused to fight Khan), and despite the fact that people like to forget it, Devon Alexander was always one of the best fighters around. I certainly won't hear the more popular Matthysse or Maidana complain about that...
                Spence fought a 30 year old LoGreco who had only lost once and never been knocked out. It was Spence's 17th pro fight. Khan fought a 33 year old LoGreco who had lost 3 times and been KOed by Spence. It was Khan's 36th pro fight. LoGreco was an unranked cherry pick for Khan and only boxrec ranked him at 101th in the world. Pacquiao knocked Algieri down 6 times and won by 120 to 105. Khan never even hurt Algieri and only won by a point or two. How did he embarrass Pacquiao???? Most viewers thought GGG beat Canelo but you are saying Canelo got robbed in Vegas? Try comparing Khan's lost to Peterson to Spence's easy KO of Peterson.What does it prove that Pacquiao turned down Khan's challenge to fight him? Khan turned down Prescott's many challenges to rematch him and Brook's countless challenges to fight him. Khan looked good scoring a quick KO over a cherry picked washed up old boxer. You are trying to turn him into superman over that. Let's see Khan finally fight Brook next and compare his fight with Brook to Spence's fight with Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  What does having 2 dirty tests have to do with nothing before that? If Khan is your buttlover, that's fine... don't neg me with pathetic threats... you sound like a 3rd grade girl.

P.S. I spat on your mom with my Weiner
                  Canelo is a drugs cheat and thats all he will be remembered for

Not sure why you bring up Khan, he has never been popped for doping

Virgil Hunter always said it was suspicious how Canelo re-hydrates so fast and so much and now we know how and why

Canelo is a skilled boxer, he has been on the gas for years. He's a cheat mate, time to just accept it

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Canelo is a drugs cheat and thats all he will be remembered for

Not sure why you bring up Khan, he has never been popped for doping

Virgil Hunter always said it was suspicious how Canelo re-hydrates so fast and so much and now we know how and why

Canelo is a skilled boxer, he has been on the gas for years. He's a cheat mate, time to just accept it
                    I don't have an issue with it, but you cannot always assume one has always used just because of a failed test. I believe 90% of all pros are dirty. Look at golovkin. Had all of those KOs and then magically lost his power when he finally stepped it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X