Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Rejects Claims They Had Extra Time To Recover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Well he did in one sense, more time to recover than if the fight was outside of New York (I think i'm right in saying?).
    But those seem to be the rues now in NY.
    Exactly. The rules are the rules in NY or wherever.

Back in the day Rocky Marciano had what woulda been a split draw in 49 states, but NY had a tiebreaker rule that allowed Rocky to become 49-0 eventually instead of 48-0-1.

This situation wouldn't be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      I was talking about Hearns against Leonard two.
      I wasn't...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        yea but ortiz wasn't unstable at that moment...wilder was all over the place with his chicken legs
        Chicken legs, Shmicken legs, Wilder got the stoppage, and many boxing fans are happy that the fight wasn't in the UK. You see ****ty stoppages over there all of the time.

Comment

fact they gave wilder more time to recover the Dr could have check wilder in the corner anybody who thinks they weren't buy time IS A DICKPULLER

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            fact they gave wilder more time to recover the Dr could have check wilder in the corner anybody who thinks they weren't buy time IS A DICKPULLER
            The fact that you're crying over this **** is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I wasn't...
              Yeah you was, your the one who mentioned them, hence my answer. You got the memory of a goldfish.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                Hold on can't talk now I'm eating a big meal, fried 🐔, ham hawks, collard greens, chitlans. Love this orange soda too 😂
                That's not what you're eating. You're eating beans and rice, raw chicken, and drinking Tang mixed with water from a dirty river, lmao.

Comment

Yeah you was, your the one who mentioned them, hence my answer. You got the memory of a goldfish.
                  I was talking about Leonard Hearns I moron and you're lame attempt to dissuade the point has failed.

Comment

Is there any actual evidence Deontay was ill? Did he say he'd overtrained on calisthenics? I know Ortiz suffers from an illness, he's under treatment for it. I thought Wilder came in lighter for better cardio.
                    Wilder said he gotten sick during camp, I only found this out yesterday. I have no idea what he was sick from.....I still have no info on that. I was "assuming" he came in light due to some form of overtraining since it was the biggest fight of his career, but I was wrong.

The lethargic tired way he fought now makes sense to me "if" he was actually sick. I do believe him, because he gave no excuses and won the fight.......I'm gonna try to find out what illness he contracted....its interesting.....he fought like a wet rag with occasional missiles firing out......

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      The fact that you're crying over this **** is hilarious.
                      not crying just stating facts you on other hand just got butthurt

Comment

Working...
                      X