Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Love Pacquiao-Lomachenko; Crawford Too Big, Young!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Love Pacquiao-Lomachenko; Crawford Too Big, Young!

NEW YORK Freddie Roach would much rather have Manny Pacquiao fight Vasyl Lomachenko than Terence Crawford. Pacquiao said earlier this week that he wants to fight Lomachenko. Unfortunately for Pacquiao, Egis Klimas, Lomachenko's manager, doesn't think beating an aging, comparatively inactive Pacquiao would do much to enhance his fighter's reputation, especially since he'd have to move up more than one weight class to oppose Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess Margo and Clottey were not too big.

Freddie should just say it. At this point in Pac's career the don't want to face a young prime skilled fighter like Crawford.

Comment

Manny should retire but he won't .It's unfortunate but like many before he'll stay around and get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        I guess Margo and Clottey were not too big.

Freddie should just say it. At this point in Pac's career the don't want to face a young prime skilled fighter like Crawford.
        I pretty much thought that’s what he said... been touching on some exotics so forgive me if I’m wrong.

Comment

Manny should fight the Horn vs Crawford winner after taking a tune up. End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Manny should retire but he won't .It's unfortunate but like many before he'll stay around and get hurt.
            I agree. He needs to let it go

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              I pretty much thought that’s what he said... been touching on some exotics so forgive me if I’m wrong.
              Not really, Pac hasn't done JWW in years. I bet you if he fights at 140 he will get stopped.

Comment

I loved Manny back in the day, a true warrior and fought guys above his natural weight for many years......but damn, just retire. He should have hurt Horn badly with his come-forward style and has lost even more speed, which he relied on.

RETIRE!

Comment

Lomaducko wants NO SMOKE

Comment

Maybe Manny can land a lucky punch �� and get a KO on Loma setting up a Mayweather 2 rematch that all the boxing fans want to see?? ..... Let me stop that's not even funny to put that energy out there because it may happen smh
                    Last edited by AdonisCreed; 01-18-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X