Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Andre Ward fought an exact copy of himself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Andre Ward fought an exact copy of himself...

So what kind of fight would it be if Andre Ward would be fighting his identical self?

With that sweet science style of his, times two, wouldn't that be something?

and just like that NSB dropped to another level of ******ation.

Comment

If Ward fought himself the flux capacitor would question why Vlad complains whenever posters are critical about Lil'G!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
        If Ward fought himself the flux capacitor would question why Vlad complains whenever posters are critical about Lil'G!
        If I fought myself it would be the second Big Bang and a new chapter in our Universe.

Lmao again you unblock me? When is the next block?

Comment

Andre Ward would win after punching himself in an exact copy of his nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            So what kind of fight would it be if Andre Ward would be fighting his identical self?

would be pretty awesome...but according to EE fanboy logic how can the judges fill out the cards in favor of two guys in the same fight? and which one does weeks let get away with headbutts and hublot blows? can they quit at the same time, simlutaenously, while the other pelts them with vicious body shots on the beltline?

Comment

Ward with any opponent is rough viewing so a style similar or identical would be awful to watch. Would like like the worst parts of UFC.

Comment

Yeah there would be someone working overtime designing the ultimate cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  would be pretty awesome...but according to EE fanboy logic how can the judges fill out the cards in favor of two guys in the same fight? and which one does weeks let get away with headbutts and hublot blows? can they quit at the same time, simlutaenously, while the other pelts them with vicious body shots on the beltline?
                  Vicious body shots drop men to the ground, leave them in agony and totally out of breath, vicious low blows cause men to bend forward and grab their nuts in pain. But I guess you don't have any to experience that pain that only a man can...

Comment

If I fought myself it would be the second Big Bang and a new chapter in our Universe.

Lmao again you unblock me? When is the next block?
                    Maxi, I unblocked you, your mother alt is fine. All your other alts are low life registrations. Here's a cookie for you...made from black sauce in da streets!

Comment

Working...
                    X