No announcement yet.

Im gonna help you guys make some money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Im gonna help you guys make some money

Im a semi pro sports gambler for several years now. I dont bet on who I think is going to win but on who I think is undervalued. Thats the only long term winning strategy.

Because I like you guys, I will post my bets in this thread.

For this weekend I got Canelo Alvarez inside the distance at + 800.

You must not be a very good one if that's who you are going with...

Comment

More like how to lose money easily.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
        You must not be a very good one if that's who you are going with...

+800 means he bets 100 to win 800, dude. those are really good odds. betting is not about "who you are going with."

it's about value. he's getting good value on that bet. probably had to place it a whle ago, because the odds are getting closer.

canelo's going to make a good showing. might even pull off an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          +800 means he bets 100 to win 800, dude. those are really good odds. betting is not about "who you are going with."

it's about value. he's getting good value on that bet. probably had to place it a whle ago, because the odds are getting closer.

canelo's going to make a good showing. might even pull off an upset.
          I know what it means, dude. But you sorta said it yourself, Canelo MIGHT pull off the upset, which sorta makes me think you got GGG yourself.

Which then makes no sense on the value of the bet because Golovkin is favored to win. The way I see it, that in itself makes the value or the way he put it "undervalued" guy irrelevant.

Comment

But then again, that's why he is a gambler to begin with....

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
              I know what it means, dude. But you sorta said it yourself, Canelo MIGHT pull off the upset, which sorta makes me think you got GGG yourself.

Which then makes no sense on the value of the bet because Golovkin is favored to win. The way I see it, that in itself makes the value or the way he put it "undervalued" guy irrelevant.

yeah, you very clearly don't understand what is going on

golovkin is the favorite. i'm favoring him to win myself. but 8/1 isn't bad odds to see if a stationary fighter who has taken punishment for his entire career and is slowing down will get old over night against a young, faster, extremely accurate puncher very good power. that's what he's gambling on. and he's getting 8/1 for it. he's obviously aware that golovkin is favored. again, you don't understand how odds work or what a gambler who bets on an underdog is trying to do, given what you said in bold.

Comment

golovkin is the favorite. i'm favoring him to win myself. but 8/1 isn't bad odds to see if a stationary fighter who has taken punishment for his entire career and is slowing down will get old over night against a young, faster, extremely accurate puncher very good power. that's what he's gambling on. and he's getting 8/1 for it. he's obviously aware that golovkin is favored. again, you don't understand how odds work or what a gambler who bets on an underdog is trying to do, given what you said in bold.
                Golovkin is stationary?

Comment

I think OP knows a lil something about making wagers

Comment

Please enlighten me.

Is he getting the 8 to 1 returns if Canelo losses? If not then its stupid to bet against GGG.

And since when if GGG been a stationary fighter? Or really taken any punishment? We talking about the same fight here?
                    Last edited by LomaLovkin; 09-14-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X