No announcement yet.

Canelo is better than David Lemieux and Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Just for the record. Lemieux and I are both Canadian. Seriously not counting Golovkin who has better stamina and a much better boxer Lemieux has had most of his problems against guys with superior stamina. Canelo has stamina issues and it looks to me Lemieux has improved his. Canelo hasn't judging from his last fight. Canelo may be a better boxer but when he rests Lemieux is going to land his hard punches.
    That's fine...i don't like the Canadian people that much, all of them come across as highly arrogant. Besides that, I think you need to just accept that lemieux is a C level fighter...his footwork sucks, he's a good puncher, but as far as actuasl boxing...he just plain sucks. David "what's a circle?" Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      That's fine...i don't like the Canadian people that much, all of them come across as highly arrogant. Besides that, I think you need to just accept that lemieux is a C level fighter...his footwork sucks, he's a good puncher, but as far as actuasl boxing...he just plain sucks. David "what's a circle?" Lemieux
      Sorry can't accept that. Lemieux is a good fighter. He's not an outstanding boxer technically but his power is a big equalizer.

Comment

Working...
      X