Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Laughing HARD! After watching this Pacquiao sparring Bet big on Vargas to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Laughing HARD! After watching this Pacquiao sparring Bet big on Vargas to win

Pac only has one sparring partner Jose Ramirez and Jose was toying with the aging and slowing down Legend, so Roach put Pac in with a guy who was just traveling to the Philippines and randomly got to visit Pacman as a fan, who is just a regular guy not a fighter but this is getting sad to throw a random non fighter in as a sparring partner? Roach is becoming a joke of a trainer, Bet big on Vargas by KO overhand right.

I only got to spend a few hours with Buboy Fernandez (best friend and trainer to Manny Pacquiao) but the knowledge that he shared will last a lifetime. 🙏&#127998 mannypacquiao elordemoa mannypacquiaohighlights #Buboy #BuboyFernandez #MannyPacquiao #Pacquiao #TeamPacquiao #Boxing #Boxeo #Training #Philippines #Manila #Travel #Explore #Adventure #Pacman #PacquiaoVargas #Legend #OneShotDown

A photo posted by ブルックス (@baredifferentcolours) on

I see a lot of made up **** there.

Comment

vargas is going to ko Pacquiao with a jab just like rios was supposed to, right hectoroo???

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        vargas is going to ko Pacquiao with a jab just like rios was supposed to, right hectoroo???
        That'll never get old

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          Funny how you clowns always bring that up but never bring up my spot on prediction of Marquez Koing Manny with a right hand before 6 rounds.

Im going to have the last laugh mu****a, keep bringing up that old chit dummy. I said its possible I never said Rios will KO him with a jab

Also Rios was ruined he said he was in Awe of Manny and froze up, also he said his oatmeal spilled and he was forced to eat chinese food for breakfast and the early morning fight time gave him cramps, trust me man when you get cramps you have to run to the bathroom to take a dump, Props to rios and Clottey for going into the ring with irritable bowels, but this time Vargas unlike Rios is going to follow through with the plan, Vargas is really going to try he is hungry and loves the attention and will fight in his hometown of Vegas so he is comfortable not going to China and half sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Pac only has one sparring partner Jose Ramirez and Jose was toying with the aging and slowing down Legend, so Roach put Pac in with a guy who was just traveling to the Philippines and randomly got to visit Pacman as a fan, who is just a regular guy not a fighter but this is getting sad to throw a random non fighter in as a sparring partner? Roach is becoming a joke of a trainer, Bet big on Vargas by KO overhand right.

I only got to spend a few hours with Buboy Fernandez (best friend and trainer to Manny Pacquiao) but the knowledge that he shared will last a lifetime. 🙏🏾 mannypacquiao elordemoa mannypacquiaohighlights #Buboy #BuboyFernandez #MannyPacquiao #Pacquiao #TeamPacquiao #Boxing #Boxeo #Training #Philippines #Manila #Travel #Explore #Adventure #Pacman #PacquiaoVargas #Legend #OneShotDown

to be fair to pac, jose is the truth would fuck him up and mayweather on the same night. So no same being schooled by Ramirez.

Comment

I already said Vargas was going to knock him out long before this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I only got to spend a few hours with Buboy Fernandez (best friend and trainer to Manny Pacquiao) but the knowledge that he shared will last a lifetime. 🙏🏾 mannypacquiao elordemoa mannypacquiaohighlights #Buboy #BuboyFernandez #MannyPacquiao #Pacquiao #TeamPacquiao #Boxing #Boxeo #Training #Philippines #Manila #Travel #Explore #Adventure #Pacman #PacquiaoVargas #Legend #OneShotDown

how much are you putting on vargas to win ?

Comment

is anyone here putting real money on pac losing ? especially gktfo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                    I already said Vargas was going to knock him out long before this.
                    Brother i even said it before he knocked out ali and they laughed, vargas is not going to crumble under the lights he will come to fight and time and bait pac with the overhand right dinamita and its all she wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X